Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ProperEnglish
Date/time issue occurred Always
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Offline Franchise, Year 1 Week 11 Only 1 of my defensive players shows on the Defense (NFL) stats sheet for Interceptions. 3 of my players have 7, 6, and 5 interceptions (Team list). That should make them 1-3 on the NFL list. However, only one of my players show on the entire list. I have noticed this issue intermittently on the last few years of madden.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This issue has repeated ovref multiple years of madden.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players do not show accurate in the League stats.
What do you expect to see? The game should tally player stats correctly.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. na
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? na
Enter RAM memory size in GB na

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ProperEnglish
Date/time issue occurred Always
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Offline Franchise, Year 1 Week 11 Only 1 of my defensive players shows on the Defense (NFL) stats sheet for Interceptions. 3 of my players have 7, 6, and 5 interceptions (Team list). That should make them 1-3 on the NFL list. However, only one of my players show on the entire list. I have noticed this issue intermittently on the last few years of madden.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This issue has repeated ovref multiple years of madden.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players do not show accurate in the League stats.
What do you expect to see? The game should tally player stats correctly.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No crash
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA

Message 1 of 6 (2,012 Views)

Re: Inaccurate stat keeping in offline franchise mode

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I remember this from Madden 16. I thought I would win the league in sacks but I ended up 2nd because the guy who scored more sacks didn't show in league stats.

EDIT: I remember it was 16 because I skipped 17 and 18. With the bugs I've reported and this, I'm starting to feel I should've skipped this one too.

Message 2 of 6 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this issue for years and it’s the same in Madden 19. My players only show up in AFC stat leaders but not under NFL

Message 3 of 6 (1,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yup exactly the same here. Been the same for many years now, stats only show for AFC (I play as the Dolphins) and don’t show for NFL. I think this year also impacted the pro bowl in franchise as I had leaders for interceptions, sacks etc (and in the top 3 for yearly awards) but none of them making the pro bowl.
Message 4 of 6 (1,818 Views)

Madden 19 Franchise Stats Bug

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WraithJoker5716
Date/time issue occurred April 27, 2016
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Player stats are not showing correctly in NFL stats. My CB, FS, SS, LE, stats are missing in the NFL stat page causing them to miss the pro bowl, and its annoying!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go player stats, go to nfl drop tab, and you will see stats that are not showing correctly for cornerbacks, left end, free safety and strong safety.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stats are gone.
What do you expect to see? I expect my stats to be 100% accurate.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Date/time issue occurred April 27, 2018
Summarize your bug There is a bug in franchise that is causing interceptions for Cornerbacks and safeties to not show in NFL stats. And it is also not showing my sack total for my LE or DT. This is causing my players to miss the pro bowl and to not get recognized for achieving their unbelievable stats. Please fix this bug! Please! Please!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to player stats, this will pop your players individual stats, then go to the NFL stats, and here it will not show your Cornerbacks interceptions or tackles. It will also not show your Free Safeties or Left Defensive Ends stats either.
What happens when the bug occurs? It makes players stats to disappear.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see all of my players stats to show up in the NFL tab in stats.

Message 5 of 6 (1,794 Views)

Madden 19 Franchise Bug

★★ Novice

Date/time issue occurred April 26, 2019
Summarize your bug In Franchise Mode, the stats for certain positions (Cornerbacks, Defensive Ends, Outside Linebackers, Free Safeties, and Strong Safeties) are not showing when trying to view them in the NFL leaders tab. They show fine are your team stats, but when trying to compare against the NFL, they will not show, at all.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to stats in Franchise Mode, go to the NFL stats not player stats, but the stats that compares all players, and you will notice that most of your players stats are missing from this view.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your players stats are not viewable when trying to compare to the NFL leaders.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my players stats when trying to view NFL league leaders, this is keeping my players from reaching the pro bowl.

Please fix this bug because it is very annoying because i like getting my players to the pro bowl, its a concern that this keeps happening in this franchise mode. Please please fix this! Thank you!

Message 6 of 6 (1,783 Views)