Inability to access Advanced Fleet Mastery events

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy S8+
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 487661627
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The two newish Advanced Fleet Mastery Events (Admiral's Maneuver & General's Command) will not let me participate by saying I don't have enough ships (6/7) but the required units list shows I have more than enough. Either the marker letting me participate is incorrect or the required units list is broken.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know. I assume this but is not common as it has been in place since the events were created and if no one could participate it would have come up by now.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The two newish Advanced Fleet Mastery Events (Admiral's Maneuver & General's Command) will not let me participate by saying I don't have enough ships (6/7) but the required units list shows I have more than enough. Either the marker letting me participate is incorrect or the required units list is broken.

Screenshot_20200717-091221_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200717-091213_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200717-091159_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Inability to access Advanced Fleet Mastery events

@Beefcsia It doesn't look like you have unlocked the Ebon Hawk ship. Once you upgrade it to 4 stars, you should be able to attempt this mission.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (269 Views)

All Replies

@Beefcsia It doesn't look like you have unlocked the Ebon Hawk ship. Once you upgrade it to 4 stars, you should be able to attempt this mission.

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I can see that. The description and screen show that I meet the requirements. I'd ask that the  description or requirements be updated to indicate that that the Ebon Hawk is required regardless if you meet the number of required ships, or that the number of ships required is updated such that it cannot be reached until all ships including the Ebon Hawk reaches the goal. I suspect this discrepancy is a failure to count the capital ships as a required ship, but that is not clearly stated. As it stands, on paper I meet the requirements. of 7/7 of the listed ships needed for the event.

Thank you for solving mystery however.

Message 3 of 3 (243 Views)