In game bug with Matchmaking

by jacknapier2808

Original Post

Re: In game bug with Matchmaking

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

This is definitely a puzzling one. I'm off the next couple of days and leaving shortly here. We can pick this up again on Tuesday, but I really don't know what else to suggest other than contacting your ISP to see if they may have any ideas. Also, you could try opening the ports for NHL. They are listed here. That may help.

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 27 (353 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have contacted ea help on Twitter and haven’t gotten response. I don’t know if i have been blocked by them but i sent a video via direct message that shows my problem and i think could really help could you please take a look at direct messages from @Jack60348595 on Twitter
Message 22 of 27 (335 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @jacknapier2808.

Did you get a response? If you don't get one within 24 hours, try sending another message.

Aljo.png
Message 23 of 27 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have an still nothing, I’ve sent a message everyday for the last week and got nothing back
Message 24 of 27 (314 Views)

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

You'll just have to keep trying. They receive a very high number of messages through Twitter and Facebook so they don't see them all. You're pretty much guaranteed to get a response if you open a case here.

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 27 (299 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Nah man, I’m done. * this game. For more than a week I couldn’t even play online on this * game. I’m never buying ea’s * again
Message 26 of 27 (294 Views)

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

I'm really sorry to hear that. I definitely hate to see someone this frustrated and not being able to play our games. It's a very odd issue you have. If I come across another possible solution, I'll update here just in case you're still interested in resolving this. Take care and stay safe.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 27 (288 Views)