In game bug with Matchmaking

by jacknapier2808

Original Post

Re: In game bug with Matchmaking

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

Since there are so very few we're hearing from about this, it's not an issue we're aware of on our end. Have you contacted your ISP to see if they notice any issues?

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 27 (382 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo There is no issues on my end as it worked fine a week ago, and im able to play online in any other game and connect to the servers of any other game💁🏼‍♂️
Message 12 of 27 (381 Views)

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

Ok. If we notice any issues, we'll make an announcement. Otherwise, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 27 (378 Views)

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

There's one more thing to check. Do you have another gamertag you can try? If that works, then it's an account issue. 

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 27 (372 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Tried doesn’t work
Message 15 of 27 (369 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I’ve done all if those things. Haven’t gotten a response on twitter for awhile, and when i did get an answer it was the exact same thing u told me. I also opened a case with a live support advisor and they too tell me the same thing, plus they take days to respond
Message 16 of 27 (367 Views)

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

Have you tried requesting a callback or using chat?

Aljo.png
Message 17 of 27 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Yes multiple times and they take me through useless troubleshoot tasks that don’t work of help
Message 18 of 27 (341 Views)

Community Manager

@jacknapier2808 

I'm really sorry for the frustration. I know this would drive me crazy. Something is causing the search to fail. We can at least rule out account issues. If it were an issue on our end, we'd be getting a lot of reports about this, but I'm also not going to say that's impossible. We're just not seeing anything that points to an issue with our servers. We'll of course keep an eye out for others with the same problem. Do you know anyone else in your area that is on the same ISP that is having this problem?

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 27 (338 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo No i have no friends currently
Message 20 of 27 (330 Views)