Re: In game bug: level reward

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In game bug: level reward

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG Stylo 3 Model: LG-LS777
OS Version Andriod 7.0
What is your Player ID? legendarytiger
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I can't use orcas even though i'm level 5 GDI
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I downloaded the game, uninstalled it, then reconsidered and reinstalled it. I got to lvl 4 the first time and used the orca at lvl 2 and beyond. However, i never received the card for the orca the 2nd time i downloaded the game. I am able to use the other lvl 2 rewards [the titan and sandstorm] but not orca.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

A pic of the rewards the system says i'm supposed to have gotten, and the section you should see an orca that i could use/upgrade, but don't have.

Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @legendarytiger53 thanks for reaching out. The level rewards do not mean you receive the unit but that it is added to crates so you can unlock it. Just so I'm clear, you had used the Orca before you uninstalled, is that correct? When you reinstalled the game, did you link it to your account you had already started or was it a brand new account? Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (308 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hey @legendarytiger53 thanks for reaching out. The level rewards do not mean you receive the unit but that it is added to crates so you can unlock it. Just so I'm clear, you had used the Orca before you uninstalled, is that correct? When you reinstalled the game, did you link it to your account you had already started or was it a brand new account? Thanks.

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your response. I did not understand that before you told me.
Yes, i used Orca before i uninstalled, i did not link that account to an email, and when i reinstalled it was not connected to the 1st account.

As an update to the original post: i now have access to Orca aircrafts. 

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)