[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Be_Brrrutal
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. everywhere
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? cant play even a game with so many bugs
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every single match
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? so much laaaaagggggggg in the game cant play a single fight.trying to go in firing range but going in game.and i did a big mistake of my life to buy battle pass for this game.So can u just refund me becoz i am done with this game and bugs ........
What should be happening instead? getting irritated alot just becoz of ur bugs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play once u will get it.

[Admin - Updating thread title for better search results]

Message 1 of 10 (720 Views)

Re: In-Game Lag

Community Manager

Hi @Be_Brrrutal

Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help out with the lag issues you've been seeing? 

A good place to start off would be the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. If you're still running into any issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you have a chance. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (662 Views)

★ Novice

Sir leave it u people cant dp anything thanx i hope hyper scape will be better then apex

Message 3 of 10 (595 Views)

Community Manager

@Be_Brrrutal 

Are you still having trouble with the same issues you mentioned originally? Did you have the chance to try the steps I mentioned? If so, we can keep going and see what we can do to help with this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 10 (517 Views)

★ Novice

I have problem in my apex ID. When I switch to another one it works fine but for this one it doesnt.

Message 5 of 10 (442 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @LordxGrim69

Are you not able to play the game at all on that specific ID? What's happening when you try playing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 10 (430 Views)

★ Novice

The game pretty much bugs out in lobby as well as in game. Sometimes kicks me out of game or server back to main screen. With my another ID this isn't an issue. I cant play it with so much lag and bugs in game.

Message 7 of 10 (419 Views)

Community Manager

@LordxGrim69 

Hmm, I see. Are you also playing on PC? Do you get any error messages at all when this happens? If so, what is the full error message? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 10 (408 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Yes, I play on pc. I get code leaf or server is full, sometimes it shows all of those error symbols on top or but most of the time it lags without any symbol while in match.
Message 9 of 10 (404 Views)

Community Manager

@LordxGrim69 

Got it, thanks!

If you've already tried all the steps I linked above, and this is still happening, can we also try setting a different DNS in Windows to see if that makes any difference? Sometimes updating the DNS settings can help with issues like this. 

You can change the DNS through the Windows TCP/IP Settings. For more details on how to get there check out the Microsoft Support website. Selecting the Manual option will let you enter a DNS of your choosing. I usually suggest the public Google DNS (Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8; Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4), but if there's a different DNS you would rather use instead that's OK as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into any of the same issues after that. Thanks again, 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (382 Views)