Impulse detector crafting

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Mini 4, iPhone 6
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354-947-172
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Crafting Impulse Detectors
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fully craft an Armatek device and see if it appears in impulse detector salvage
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad mini 4
OS Version 14.4.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 354-947-172
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Have fully crafted Armatek Bayonet, Medpak and Multi-Tools to make Impulse detectors. They are not locked! However on both this device and my IPhone 6 it shows in the Impulse detector crafting screen that I have no completed salvage of above items. This is only happening in impulse detector crafting area. All other crafting areas working 100%. Have crafted perhaps thousands of items. This only happens with fully crafted Armatek, . This does not affect the uncrafted pieces. They do appear and are useable.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply craft a full Armatek item and see if it appears in impulse detector as completely fully crafted Armatek. My screens say I have 0 of all of them but I now have 4 complete
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

A09ED5E9-C784-49A4-83D1-612D3FB2C534.png
EE8ECEC4-A881-465F-AE2A-2E4008057EAB.png
F3B43FCB-67B9-4061-8E70-4C771C90F12F.png
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Impulse detector crafting

[ Edited ]

@gooddoggy Hello there,

What you have are complete Medpacs and Multi-Tools. These cannot be converted at the Scavenger.

Only the gold salvage, or the left hand (blue) "prototype" that is crafted from them can be converted.

Zinbiddle Cards are the same. As an example, whole Key Pads cannot be converted, only the salvage and the prototypes. 

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

All Replies

Re: Impulse detector crafting

[ Edited ]

@gooddoggy Hello there,

What you have are complete Medpacs and Multi-Tools. These cannot be converted at the Scavenger.

Only the gold salvage, or the left hand (blue) "prototype" that is crafted from them can be converted.

Zinbiddle Cards are the same. As an example, whole Key Pads cannot be converted, only the salvage and the prototypes. 

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)