Improved zoom mod crosshair for DC-15LE not showing. Please fix it!!

by hardvibes

Original Post

Re: BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom atta

★★★ Novice

This bug has been a problem for far too long, it needs to be fixed ASAP.

Message 21 of 48 (2,316 Views)

Re: Crosshair bug

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hey @Snapuma713 

I hope you don't mind that I merged your post with this topic. Again, we don't have any specifics to announce just yet.

/Ataashi

Hello @EA_Ataashi,

This bug in fact has been present since game launch.  I’ve posted about it myself and have seen dozens of players report it on this forum over the last year.

I check back every now and then to see if it’s finally being properly addressed (because DC-15LE WOULD be my favorite gun in the game if it worked correctly)

Assuming it’s actually finally being worked on in the studio, would you be able to provide us with weekly updates on this fix?  We’ve been waiting a long time for this one.

Thanks in advance.

Message 22 of 48 (2,296 Views)

Re: BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom atta

★★★ Newbie

It’s still not fixed Frown

Message 23 of 48 (2,233 Views)

dc-15 scope mod does not work

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Dc-15 scope modification does not work
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Chicken_tomorrow
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/01/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 05:00 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip the dc-15 with the modified scope and you will see that the scope does not work upon aiming
What happens when the bug occurs? When one aims with the dc-15 and the scope modification is equipped the reticle disappears and in first person the special scope view does not activate.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a target reticle when aiming and also to see the special scope hud when aiming in first person.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Yoooo I know I’m not the only one experiencing this.  There are several posts uploaded already.  Why isn’t this easy fix being addressed?  The modified scope of the dc-15 is particularly reminiscent of the original battlefront.  It is a minor bug but it is very annoying.  I know the fix is to equip the heavy machine or Grenada launcher but sometimes I don’t have a grenade launcher equipped and to frigate sentry mode can be disrupting to game play because it has a cool down effect.  Starting every spawn with a use of the sentry mode can be incredibly deficient sometimes.  It’s incredibly annoying to have to manage this bug especially when it’s been mentioned so often and has been so pervasive.  When is this bug going to be fixed it’s super easy.

Message 24 of 48 (2,220 Views)

Re: dc-15 scope mod does not work

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Bossk_enthusiast - I hope you don't mind that I merged your post with this topic. As you can see I'm quite familiar with this problem Frown

@MexicanOREOz - I will bump it again - thanks for replying in this thread! Apologies that it's been taking so much time to fix this.

/Ataashi

Message 25 of 48 (2,300 Views)

Re: dc-15 scope mod does not work

★★★★ Novice
Cool thanks!
Message 26 of 48 (2,295 Views)

Improved zoom mod crosshair for DC-15LE not showing. Please fix it!!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug -When I use the improved zoom with the DC-15LE (heavy class) there's no crosshair. It happens constantly, like 99% of the time. Without its crosshair in zoom mode, this weapon is useless. -With the S-5 gun the crosshair in zoom mode disappears occasionally.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? ACR HardVibes
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 24/05/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 8:50 pm CET
In what game mode did the bug occur? Capital Supremacy
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Capital supremacy -> heavy class -> DC-15LE gun with the improved zoom mod -> press the left trigger to zoom in-game
What happens when the bug occurs? The crosshair is not showing when zooming Here are two photos 1) normal "unzoomed" crosshair : https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/v619/hardvibes/0/dba33add-5750-4374-88b3-1f94207b9ba7-ori... 2) What is shown 99% of the time when pressing the left trigger to use the improved zoom mod: https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/v619/hardvibes/0/d38aed2d-03b0-4e56-828f-8198a906ab44-ori...
What do you expect to see? The actual crosshair (that is shown only 1% of the time): https://beta-static.photobucket.com/images/v619/hardvibes/0/a04521cb-4b59-47c9-9d8f-9835f0361061-ori...
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

When I use the improved zoom mod with the DC-15LE (heavy class) there's no crosshair. It happens constantly, like 99% of the time. Without its crosshair in zoom mode, this weapon is useless.

And with the S-5 gun the crosshair in zoom mode disappears occasionally.

First image: the bug, what is shown 99% of the time when the left trigger is pressed (no crosshair and full hud)

Second image: how it should be (only shown 1% of the time when pressing the left trigger)

Message 27 of 48 (2,299 Views)

Re: Improved zoom mod crosshair for DC-15LE not showing. Please fix it!!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Update: I'm playing on Camino and it is also happening with the CR-2 night vision zoom now!!
Message 28 of 48 (2,277 Views)

Re: DC-15LE Improved Scope Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Still happens.

Message 29 of 48 (2,225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I too have this issue. I think it is safe to say that this bug exists on literally every single copy of battlefront 2 in existence. These crosshair related bugs have been around since launch, every single weapon attachment that changes the crosshair has issues with reverting to the original (all night vision ones). But the DC-15le enhanced zoom is by far the worst offender, how am I supposed to aim if the crosshair disappears when zooming in? DICE please fix this issue, it has plagued this game long enough.

Message 30 of 48 (2,235 Views)