Impossible to obtain equipment level IX

by lweingart798

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Impossible to obtain equipment level IX

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello everyone.

Some of my characters are lvl 74 and they should be able to get an equipment level IX.

However, the obtain the last piece of equipment lvl VIII I should obtain pieces that can not be found in the game.

For example, I have Qui-Gon Jinn who misses an "Invocateur de droide Arakyd type 5" (sorry my game is in french) and to obtain it I should find 50 "Composants recyclé d'électrobinoculaires Neuro-Saav type 9"

However when I try to look where to find it, I have a blank screen and I don't find this piece anywhere in the game.

I have the same problem with other characters and other pieces of equipment.

Until recently I thought it was not yet implemented as it was only obtainable at lvl 74, but I met other players who were able to get their Qui-Gon Jinn to equipment lvl IX for instance.

Could anyone tell me what I'm missing please ?

Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 5 (357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re : Impossible to obtain equipment level IX

Community Manager

@lweingart798 Hi,

So the answer to your question is hidden in the Game Update Notes from 3-31-2016: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23789/game-update-3-31-2016

An additional ingredient has been added to the following gear crafting recipes:

• Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items
  • Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace also requires 50 Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage items
  • Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner also requires 50 Mk 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage items
  • Mk 6 Nubian Design Tech also requires 50 Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage item

Some of these items are currently unavailable, but will become available in the next major update.

Now why do some players have them already? Previously, it was easier to obtain them and a lot of players crafted as much of them as they could prior to the requirement change going live: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23799/mk5-arakyd-droid-callers-who-needs-...

I'd expect them to become available soon with one of the next patches.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (339 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

No answer ?

How come I can see so many players with characters like Old Daka, Qui-Gon Jinn or Eeth Koth with a level 9 equipment and sky high power ?

Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)

Community Manager

@lweingart798 Hi,

So the answer to your question is hidden in the Game Update Notes from 3-31-2016: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23789/game-update-3-31-2016

An additional ingredient has been added to the following gear crafting recipes:

• Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items
  • Mk 5 CEC Fusion Furnace also requires 50 Mk 10 TaggeCo Holo Lens Salvage items
  • Mk 7 Nubian Security Scanner also requires 50 Mk 11 BlasTech Weapon Mod Salvage items
  • Mk 6 Nubian Design Tech also requires 50 Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage item

Some of these items are currently unavailable, but will become available in the next major update.

Now why do some players have them already? Previously, it was easier to obtain them and a lot of players crafted as much of them as they could prior to the requirement change going live: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/23799/mk5-arakyd-droid-callers-who-needs-...

I'd expect them to become available soon with one of the next patches.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 5 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

Mystery solved, then.

Thank you

Message 4 of 5 (315 Views)

Community Manager

@lweingart798 You are welcome!

Hope it will be in soon, so we can obtain for use in the upcoming raids. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)