by masterjpziiia

Original Post

Battle Pass Weekly Survival Bonus XP Reset

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MasterJPzilla
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline and Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Battle Pass
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Menu
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30.04.19 22:00 up to now 01.05.19 10:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't seem to be earning any xp with different characters for the battle pass since the most recent "reset" that was supposed to be like yesterday at 13:00 or 15:00...
What should be happening instead? I should be seeing my progress inthe top right of the screen in the battle pass menu, but there's nothing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess it's because as of before the "reset", I had completed the bonus xp on all characters so far and now I should be able to earn this week's xp since yesterday "reset", but I can't/it does'nt show up.

It happened before, like as if the "reset" was late, but it was just a couple hours. Now, it's almost been a day since the "reset" and it still doesn't work.

Message 11 of 32 (1,282 Views)

Re: Battle Pass Weekly Survival Bonus XP Reset

Community Manager

@masterjpziiia 

Does that Legend tab show up if you power cycle your console?

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 32 (1,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

I already did a power cycle last night, another one this morning and one just now. But it still doesn't solve the issue...

Message 13 of 32 (1,255 Views)

Re: Max Battle Pass lvl, can't get legend bonus

★★★ Newbie

Mine is resetting back to 0 after almost every game or disappearing altogether. Took off work yesterday(Tue) when the supposed reset happens and none of the legend tabs under battle pass were there at all. Nothing worse than wasting customers valuable time.

Message 14 of 32 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clearing the MAC address does not address the issue. How about you fix things on your end instead of blaming us.

Message 15 of 32 (1,215 Views)

Community Manager

@cherokee611 wrote:

Clearing the MAC address does not address the issue. How about you fix things on your end instead of blaming us.

We want to make sure basic troubleshooting steps are covered to verify it's not a cache file error before proceeding to the next steps. This is not in any way of deflecting the issue on the customer, but gathering all the information we need to forward it over to the Apex Legends team. You'd be surprised by how may situations a simple power cycle with the console or restart of the PC can fix a game error. Once we know that's not the situation we can dive into this a little deeper.

We've pinged this up to the team for clarification. We'll provide an update around this as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 32 (1,200 Views)

Re: Impossible to earn "Bonus Round" Badge

★★ Guide

That's not true. Everyone on Reddit is saying that even if it doesn't show on the screen it adds up to the total XP, well it's not true, at least for me !

Here is an example after a match yesterday with Bangalore ... I even got less XP that what i actually earned !! 

Before the match

https://imgur.com/OQiD5fA

The XP earned 

https://imgur.com/iYd9NSB

Total on Legends

https://imgur.com/a3UYvf5

160 491 + 2 143 = 162 634 and not 162 357

So what's the explanation here ? I'm level 110 of the battlepass for a week now and as you can see it takes so much longer to get the 25k done before the weekly reset (and i used to be maxed out since the beginning)

Message 17 of 32 (1,170 Views)

No legend bonus

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AlphaComing_AtU
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Match summary menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at match summary
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4 or 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.08.19 03:51 PM CT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not getting legend bonus XP and that’s the only reason I am playing the game.
What should be happening instead? I should get around 3000-4000 legend bonus for getting top 2
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and look at your legend bonus

Reimburse me with legend bonus 

Message 18 of 32 (1,145 Views)

Max Battlepass level not recording Legend Bonus points after completion

★★★ Newbie

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? StoneCld316
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. End of game menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. End of game
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.05.19.17.50
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I no longer receive progress towards badge completion
What should be happening instead? I should be able to earn 25000 bonus legend points each week
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Max out battlepass, use a legend with no progress that week

Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? StoneCld316
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. End screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. End of game
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 20
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.05.19.17.50
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After reaching max battlepass level, I am no longer receiving any Bonus points for legends for badge progress, this happens on all legends, yes there were a few I did not play, however I just get a +0 bonus on all legends, and the individual progress meters are still unchanged.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to receive the 25000 points per legend per week for badge progress
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Max out battlepass, reserve a legend for bonus points after completion

Message 19 of 32 (1,102 Views)

"Bonus Round" Badge Bug

★★ Apprentice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? WeeDawg
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby accessing the legends banner customization screen.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to access said badge
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25/5/19 12:01am EST
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I have exceeded all requirements for the "Bonus Round" badge but it has not unlocked. I have provided photos for proof.
What should be happening instead? Allow me to access the badge.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know

Please notify me when this big is fixed. I have grinded A LOT of hours into this game to earn that badge. It is truly disappointing that I can not do so. WeeDawg

Message 20 of 32 (1,152 Views)