Impossible to earn "Bonus Round" Badge

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? naue-d
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. not necessary
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? not necessary
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? not necessary
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Battle pass bonus exp section
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. not necessary
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? However many it took until i reached battle pass level 110
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) when i reached battle pass level 110
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When you reached battle pass level 110, you are unable to get any more legend bonus', this means that you are unable to get the badge called "Bonus Roun" this is because it requires 250k bonus legend points with 7 / 9 legends to unlock, and once you are level 110 on the battle pass you cannot gain ANY.
What should be happening instead? you should be gaining the legend bonus' even if you are level 110
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to battle pass level 110 and trying to get some legend bonuses

When you get to level 110 on the battle pass it makes it impossible to get one of the badges that needs bonus points because you are not able to get any anymore!

Message 1 of 32 (2,004 Views)

Re: Impossible to earn "Bonus Round" Badge

Community Manager

Hi, @naueediat 

When you're at the main menu for the game and click on Battle Pass at the top, on the next screen in the top right corner you can click on the Legends to show the screenshot I attached below. Are you playing the correct Legends?

LEGEND RESTING BONUS TO 50K XP THIS WEEK

Remember, every week the resting bonus for Legends will increase by 25K. As of today the total resting bonus you can earn for each Legend is 50K. Next week will be 75K and so on and will cap at 250K.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 32 (1,955 Views)

Max Battle Pass lvl, can't get legend bonus

★★★★ Novice

Last week I reached level 110 for the season. I also hit 125,000 bonus legend XP for all legends, so all characters showed "Done" for the week, which is normal. Bit now that the week has reset, I'm getting no legend bonus at all, and the characters don't even show on the Battle Pass tab. This makes attaining 250,000 for the season impossible, and also leaves me with zero progression opportunities since I've maxed out my level and battle pass. 

You guys put a badge in the game called "Bonus Round -  In season 1, earn 250,000 bonus Battle Pass Points with 7 different legends". That's been my goal for the season, and I've been religious in maxing all of them every week. But now, it seems like it can't be done because of this bug. Did you guys even test this? 

Message 3 of 32 (1,957 Views)

Cannot Earn Badge For 250K Legend Bonuses

★★★ Newbie

To sum this up quickly, pretty much once you reach level 110 in the battle pass, you can no longer gain legend bonuses for the badge that you are able to earn if you gain 250 K legend bonus during the first season. This is impossible if this does not get fixed. Please fix. Share and repost. 

Message 4 of 32 (1,984 Views)

Re: Cannot Earn Badge For 250K Legend Bonuses

★★ Guide

You can but it’s a grind.

Once we reach level 110 on the battle pass all of the bonus XP we were accruing stops. The only XP that now contributes to getting the 250k Badge is “Survival Time”. If you look at the XP Breakdown on the after game screen you will see that whatever legend you just played your last game with it would have increased by exactly the same amount of XP given for your survival time.

Message 5 of 32 (1,971 Views)

No "Legends bonus" after season level 110

★ Novice

I just reach level 110 and I'm not getting any more "battle pass points", not even the "legend bonus", then i can not advance on the "bonus round" badge. 

Message 6 of 32 (1,905 Views)

Re: Impossible to earn "Bonus Round" Badge

★★★★★ Novice

It looks like the bonus is still being applied when you go to the battle pass tab to check your progress with each legend, however, since you have reached the "maximum level" the bonus points aren't showing up correctly in the summary screen after a match.

Note that they are being applied to your total bonus points for each legend, it just is not showing you the value after a match which seems like a bug...an explainable one...but a bug nonetheless.

Message 7 of 32 (1,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. So how do you keep track of the total bonus? Pencil and paper lol. For example mine is stopped at 150k how do I know when I've hit 151k if it no longer counts.
Message 8 of 32 (1,902 Views)

★★ Guide

@Wickedchild12 wrote:
  1. So how do you keep track of the total bonus? Pencil and paper lol. For example mine is stopped at 150k how do I know when I've hit 151k if it no longer counts.

It increases by 25k each week I’m assuming until it reaches 250k for the Badge. If you are only playing a Legend for the badge and have already earned the xp for this week to get you to150k (currently max level), then move on to the next Legend until it increases again. 

Message 9 of 32 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right it's 25k a week but all 7 of my characters that I've played the battle pass with are at 150k and I am at level 110 on the battle pass. It should have reset for this week but didn't and if the game won't keep the count how do you keep the count. I get that you just keep track of the time played so and all that 

Message 10 of 32 (1,880 Views)