Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? Tirailleur
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.12.2018
Summarize your bug Blow up the first outpost objectives without been detected. To complete this achievement i need to blow up all the objectives at the same time.. I spent about 3 * hours and that was waste of time.. because the * tank don't wanna blow up even after 3x dynamite. I can blow up it separately, but it doesn't work with all objectives at the same time.. Tank always stay alive.. I have no wish to continue campaign anymore, until you just give me that achievemnt, Thanks.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Same as i did.. play that * game...
What happens when the bug occurs? Tank dont blow up. Can't get achievement.
What should be happening instead? I should

-----------

Message 1 of 5 (454 Views)

Re: Impossible achievement

★★ Apprentice
Try sticking the dynamite to the back of the tank.
Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Each objective should be able to be destroyed with one sticky dynamite. Just put the dynamite for the tank on the "butt" of the tank, it should blow up with one stuck on the very back.

Message 3 of 5 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did it by putting two sticky dynamite on the vehicle, both stuck to it, and then put one on each of the other objectives and that was enough to blow them all up at once. When I had one stuck to the vehicle it survives but two on killed it I think every time

Message 4 of 5 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There is a very distinct way to do this, kill all enemies in the village, the guy by the sniper, the guys by the grape orchard, and by the pak40 with the commando carbine, stick one dynamite on the side of the main gun of tank, and the other 3 objectives need the other dynamite. Lastly, move away from the tank and put some cover in front of you before detonating.

It took me a few tries when the game came out because when the tank blows up, it's 2 crewmembers would exit the tank... Thus spotting me.

The dynamite 9n the side of the gun is to kill the 2 crew AND the tank.

Message 5 of 5 (334 Views)