Impossible Galactic Wars

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 436-733-232
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug This started happening around level 77. I have a geared up and skilled up Bounty Hunter team, each at 77. But I'm fighting against full meta teams that are all or mostly level 85, some of whom have zetas,some of whom have multiple zetas. These fights are impossible to win after hours of attempts. And it's not just happening in the end nodes,sometimes it happens right in the middle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make it so I can fight teams that I can possibly beat. Further, I would appreciate serious compensation for the thousands of materials I've lost due to literally impossible fights.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Here are a few screenshots.  These are not the worst examples, but some are pretty bad. Some are far worse, and i just immediately restart in frustration, because I already know it's impossible. I have several  more screenshots. It seems to only let me upload three, so I'll look for three of the worst. 

It's not a question of "git gud". It's a matter of getting one shot and not even getting a turn in many cases. Again, this has cost me thousands in materials. I have spent quite a bit of money with you, and while that shouldn't matter, you should really take this seriously.

Screenshot_20190910-095556_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190914-234903_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190912-115014_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (403 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Impossible Galactic Wars

★★★★★ Novice
@asolstens Unfortunately that's the reality of Galactic Wars... You need special teams and tactics to go through the whole thing... At your Level it's kinda normal that it gets really difficult...
If you want some help hit me up with a private message I'll try to help you...
By the way Galactic War IS made to be challenging when you get to those nodes

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (386 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@asolstens Unfortunately that's the reality of Galactic Wars... You need special teams and tactics to go through the whole thing... At your Level it's kinda normal that it gets really difficult...
If you want some help hit me up with a private message I'll try to help you...
By the way Galactic War IS made to be challenging when you get to those nodes
Message 2 of 6 (387 Views)

★★ Novice

Even in those middle shots? I get it at the end, But one of the shots was from the middle of War.

Screenshot_20190910-095556_Heroes.jpg
Message 3 of 6 (355 Views)

★★ Novice

middle nodes*

Message 4 of 6 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@asolstens Yes, You will have a hard node on, 6, 9 and 11 and 12 (if I remember well)

But yes this node will always be harder
Message 5 of 6 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, then I'd recommend a serious rework for Galactic Wars. It goes from easy, to impossible, to easy.

Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)