Imperial Probe Droid Zeta not stopping Darth Maul Zeta Leader ability

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 2 XL
OS Version N/A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 652-343-297
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Imperial Probe Droid Zeta not stopping Darth Maul Zeta Leader ability
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use a test system, test what I expressed.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

While running the following combination I spotted what I believe to be a bug: IG88 (zetaed) Leader, Chopper, T4-M3 (double zeta), Jawa Engineer, Imperial Probe Droid (zeta) vs a Darth Maul (zeta) leader Sith Team.

All targets were target locked, but would gain stealth even though Imperial Probe Droid was active. They should not be able to gain any buffs until IPD is defeated. I was not experiencing this. They did not gain any other buffs, nor would they get advantage after their stealth. They just seemed to acquire the stealth buff only.

Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)

Re: Imperial Probe Droid Zeta not stopping Darth Maul Zeta Leader ability

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

Thanks for the report. We were unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide the following details in order to investigate further:
- Enemy team composition
- Where did you observe this behavior? (TB, TW, Squad Arena, etc)
- Screenshot

Thank you.
Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★★★ Newbie
-Darth Maul Z lead, Vader, Sith Assassin, possibly Savage (who could be the culprit however I stopped to message in discord that an enemy had target lock on them and were stealth).
-GW
-I did not happen to grab a screenshot.

There is a chance that Sith Assassin was the toon going stealth, as she could be cleansing the Target Lock then immediately be receiving it from T4M3 but this seems unlikely. However I'm unable to reproduce / find another team to test against in GW. I am more than willing to troubleshoot this further if given access to do so, however I feel that is unlikely. I will try again once I see another team to test against.
Message 3 of 4 (320 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
You were spot on with your analysis. Sith Assassin could have used her special "Dark Shroud" which dispels all debuffs on her and then gives her Stealth and Foresight. Or Savage Opress's unique "Brute" which dispels all debuffs on a random Sith ally at the end of Savage's turns.

If you encounter any other situation aside from the ones mentioned above please grab a screenshot and we will look further into it.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)