Original Post

Accepted Solution

Imperial Probe Droid Pack

★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version 11.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not sure this is a bug - but I was told to report it as one. I purchased an Imperial Droid Pack and received what was promised- 40 shards and the gear, materials, etc to gear it up to level 40. However, in order to gear it up the Droid has to be activated. In order to activate the droid 80 shards are required. How can I use the gear and materials to gear it up if I can’t activate it? All of the packs I previously purchased provided enough shards to activate the character. Not sure why this one didn’t and I’m feeling a bit cheated.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a look at the pack available for purchase and then look at the number of shards needed to activate it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

See abovd

Message 1 of 6 (641 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Imperial Probe Droid Pack

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wmbtby and thank you for the report.

The pack is listing everything you are supposed to get and does not state that those 40 shards will be enough to unlock the Imperial Probe Droid. You can always check how many shards you need in the character inventory.

On a side-note: The currently available Captain Han Solo bundle contains also 40 character shards and you need 80 to activate the character.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (637 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I also just bought this “1 time offer” pack. Got all the 40 shards and equipment to get to level 40 gear 3. However, when you open the pack it doesn’t activate as you only have 40 of the 80 shards. I was just going to buy a 2nd pack for to get the needed 80 character tokens to activate, but of course it is not available any longer. I’m using an iPad. Guess I paid for 40 tokens and will just have to wait TIL that “1time offer” comes out in a few months. Oh well.

Message 2 of 6 (607 Views)

★ Novice

I felt cheated too big time. It took 5 months to finally unlock this character. All these packs are rip offs big time with inflated prices. Anywhere else in the world if a company did this they would be fined and jailed.

Message 3 of 6 (553 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @wmbtby and thank you for the report.

The pack is listing everything you are supposed to get and does not state that those 40 shards will be enough to unlock the Imperial Probe Droid. You can always check how many shards you need in the character inventory.

On a side-note: The currently available Captain Han Solo bundle contains also 40 character shards and you need 80 to activate the character.

Message 4 of 6 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m not trying to say it was misleading, but when you have an event and you have the chance to unlock a character, but can’t, you do feel cheated. The reason being, while I wait to get the other shards, which in my inventory is now 60 instead of 40 (thanks!) with no notice to me, i’m Now using the materials to get other characters levelled and geared up as I can’t stop upgrading until I can unlock the next 20-40 shards. If anything charge $10 more and give me the full unlock or allow me to spend to get it. I could have used it last Hoth battles. I just missed out on the “Old Ben” offer because I was unsure it was worth it. Now I’ve got $ to spend and nothing in the shop worth buying. You need more ship shards! I refuse to buy the random10-330 shards as in the last 7 purchases I got 15-30. Not worth it. Give me an option to buy X number of shards for specific characters and I’ll spend$, but this “chance” to get a full 330 unlock is not going to get me again. If I get frustrated enough, I’ll just stop playing. I’d rather not, but be fair and keep it interesting.

Message 5 of 6 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can file a complaint with your country's Trade Commission for the misleading information, but there will be no individual response as they only take action when enough complaints are filed.
You can also take direct legal action, but it will be slow and likely take years to reach resolution.
Or you can accept 200 crystals as compensation for the trouble caused by this misinformation.
Message 6 of 6 (424 Views)