Re: Immortal Sim

by ClayMask

Original Post

Hero

I couldn't kill her either @ClayMask

The weirdest thing though is that when she was about to starve, she had a Hunger failure icon and then actually ate a candy bar and was fine again. That was an issue before game release at gamescom (it's only supposed to happen with children). Wonder if that bug is back.

Have you successfully starved other Sims to death or did they drown (drowning didn't work for me either)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I've starved and drowned others in the same game recently, but for some reason I couldn't with her and one other I found in town.  I never saw this one eat a candy bar when she was about to starve.  She just ticked down to zero minutes until starving to death and stayed there.  It's so odd too that her age bar doesn't move.

Message 12 of 16 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Seems like her data is bugged somehow.

I'll add tomorrow

EDIT: Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (391 Views)

Hero

@ClayMask Did you ever have this happen again on another Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (341 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I never saw it after those two, but also never tested for it.

Message 15 of 16 (337 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the feedback

I'm going to remove it from the active list then. It's still in the Archive one though, should you ever need to refind

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (332 Views)