[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version 11.2.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 695-194-864
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Galactic War - White Node #10 - Up against a nightsister team, Mother Talzin 4 Star, Asajj Vnetress 7 Star, Old Daka 7 Star, Talia 7 Star, Nightsister Zombie 4 star. No gear level over 8. Player Name Astrael Noxian. My team or rebels all 7 stars, gear range from 8 to 12 takes down each night sister with ease. With each turn killed Nighsisters return briefly to attack and then disappear on their "turn" (even though they are dead) and then re-disappear. Despite this I kill all Night sisters, and with the final blow to the Zombie, all of his toons respawned full health and one hit me. I don't know if this is a bug or this is cheating, but I figured I better let someone know. Thanks
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried with another team, Dark side, lead by Vader and this did not re-occur so I would imagine its most likely a bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone
OS Version 11.2.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 695-194-864
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Galactic War - White Node #10 - Up against a nightsister team, Mother Talzin 4 Star, Asajj Vnetress 7 Star, Old Daka 7 Star, Talia 7 Star, Nightsister Zombie 4 star. No gear level over 8. Player Name Astrael Noxian. My team or rebels all 7 stars, gear range from 8 to 12 takes down each night sister with ease. With each turn killed Nighsisters return briefly to attack and then disappear on their "turn" (even though they are dead) and then re-disappear. Despite this I kill all Night sisters, and with the final blow to the Zombie, all of his toons respawned full health and one hit me. I don't know if this is a bug or this is cheating, but I figured I better let someone know. Thanks
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I tried with another team, Dark side, lead by Vader and this did not re-occur so I would imagine its most likely a bug.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 6 (641 Views)

Re: Immortal Night Sister Team

★★★★ Novice
This sounds like Talzin's leader ability working as intended, except for when they all respawned at the end. That seems weird.
Message 2 of 6 (611 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Hi @Starcrusher76 and thank you for the detailed report. We've tried to replicate this issue but were unable to do so. If you could provide screenshots or a video, that would be super helpful to investigate this further.
As mikejedi13 said, the revive of one of the already dead Nightsisters when a living Nightsister is using a basic ability comes from Mother Talzin's Zeta leader ability and is working as intended.
Message 3 of 6 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would agree, if they weren't despawning after each attack, and then respawning on their turn. And then of course all respawning at the very end well after Talzin was dead.  

Message 4 of 6 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for responding, unfortunately I was unable to recreate, or record the instance.  I just want to toss it out there incase it was a hack or bug.  

Message 5 of 6 (574 Views)

★★★ Guide

Closest thing NS can come to a major (and granted, fairly spectacular) rebound is if MT is alive with two NS - she uses Spirit Blade Assault, kills a toon, and the two basic attacks by the other's trigger her lead, and will resurrect the two dead NS - so they pop back to full 5 member team.  I've done it, and I've seen it happen fighting NS.

That's not what's being described - just pointing out what it takes to get a full res on the team.  I can't imagine it happens any other way - I think I'd have noticed a bug to the contrary after all these months.

ALL these months... dealing without the extra 5% TM on Talzins Lead... since it's still bugged and not working.  @EA_HighCommand

Message 6 of 6 (531 Views)