Im the wrong Character - NFS-PB.

by andreaqqyo

Original Post

Im the wrong Character - NFS-PB.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug This is actually a bit of a serious bug, although it may not look at it, at first. So I'm in the prologue, I'm about to race the rigged race, just picked up the bmw, but then i noticed. my character, as should be morgan, has turned into jess. I didn't mind, until i noticed, that i dont get any dialogue. any "story" dialogue that it. so a cutscene will play, but no one is talking....
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AndreaQQYo
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01-10-2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 13:10
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure... i'll explain how it happened. Firstly i played the game normal, up till the first race, after the failed heist. then i logged out and didn't play anymore. The next day (today) i, just after buying deluxe edition, booted up the game, and started at my "house" where i was headed to the second race. just then i noticed that i was jess, and not morgan.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is still playable, but there wont be any dialogue, the cut scenes will play, but no one will speak.
What do you expect to see? a possible fix? I mean, the game is working, but there's no "story".
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

As shown in the picture, i'm clearly Jess, although, i shouldn't. this haven't fixed itself, after multiple restarts and re installation.  

Message 1 of 1 (369 Views)