Ilum Light puzzle Wall glitch

by qu1ckd3c1s10n

Original Post

Ilum Light puzzle Wall glitch

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I am unable to melt the main ice wall. I have solved the puzzle correctly and even looked online to make sure my solution was correct. When light passes through the crystal it doesnt bend the light to melt the ice wall
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure if this is able to be replicated. Solved the puzzle as needed however doesnt melt the ice wall to continue main story
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesnt melt the ice wall
What do you expect to see? Wall melts when above criteria is met

This game has been a fun run so far.  Some game breaking bugs for sure before this but i was able to push through.  This is stopping my progress however.  Please help!

Message 2 of 19 (2,355 Views)

Crystal issues on Ilum.

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I cant melt waterfall on Ilum. I can melt the pathway entrance than I get the crystal set to melt the waterfall open the window and nothing happens.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know go through puzzle on ilum go to waterfall and try melting it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens that's the problem
What do you expect to see? The ray hits crystal melts waterfall

I can't go on with the game. I have watched videos do as they do and nothing happens. Super frustrating.

Message 1 of 19 (2,380 Views)

Re: Crystal issues on Ilum.

★★ Novice
@BladeoffHuron Having the same exact problem. The big crystal that dangles from the ceiling is hanging too low. When I look at videos online of other people completing it, their crystal is much higher.
Message 3 of 19 (2,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@KilfarSame here.... there seems to be no way to raise the crystal in order for it to work.  I fail to see that we are the only 3 people having this problem.  Considering there is no way to progress with this game I would love to see some sort of reply or acknowledgement.  Super frustrating

Message 4 of 19 (2,329 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, My progress is completely halted for me. I have watched multiple videos of how to solve the puzzle and am positive I am doing it correctly yet the wall will not melt. This needs an immediate fix.

Message 5 of 19 (2,291 Views)

Re: Ilum Light puzzle Wall glitch

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. I went to the Xbox main menu and shut down the game and started it up again. When I restarted I was back in the ship but the puzzle completed this time.

Message 6 of 19 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Very same issue. I don’t understand what the heck is going on. It’s also frustrating not seeing any videos of the bug happening. 

Message 7 of 19 (2,243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Somehow I glitched through the ice wall and now I cannot go back through because I am on the other side of it with no way to melt it 

Message 8 of 19 (2,230 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same issue, and as this is a storyline mission, I can't play any further until the bug is fixed.

Message 9 of 19 (2,210 Views)

★★ Novice

I restarted as well, but when I got back to the crystal, it was still hanging too low.

Message 10 of 19 (2,206 Views)