Ilum Crystal Cave Secret

by GMelleris

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ilum Crystal Cave Secret

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug One of the 2 Secrets in the Ilum Crystal caves wont register.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Collect Secrets on Ilum
What happens when the bug occurs? Secret gets collected, but doesn't register as collected
What do you expect to see? I collected both secrets (doubled checked against some location guides) but one wont register that I've got it and I'm locked out of the "Collector" trophy.

This was the second to last Trophy I needed. So close to the Platinum

Message 1 of 10 (1,790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ilum Crystal Cave Secret

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

@michael-mw90this should be fixed with the next patch, you'll be able to return to the area and get credit for previously collected chests and secrets

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (1,384 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Also had this problem, exactly as described. Checked in the databank, and I have collected all of the entries for ‘The Gathering’.

Message 2 of 10 (1,722 Views)

★★ Novice
@GMelleris Man I'm having the same issue on Xbox. Except I can't register that I have discovered two secrets.
Message 3 of 10 (1,703 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@GMelleris Same here. I have all the gathering unlocked. I have left the planet and returned to see if that made it work. It did not. Stuck on 1/2 secrets for the crystal caves so cannot 100%.
Message 4 of 10 (1,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue on Xbox one x collected everything on Ilum but it is stating that I’m missing 1 secret.  Once possible reason for this might be the droid was also glitching when I collected it.  His map would not open until I restarted the game

Message 5 of 10 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, using a PS4. BD-1 map functions didn't work for a while. All changes in map were not recorded until I went back (rock was shown as green again, when I had already dropped it).

Hope this can be solved soon.

Message 6 of 10 (1,544 Views)

★★ Novice
@GMelleris I have same problem on PS4. I collected all secrets in crystal caves but one won't counted... I can't get platine trophy because of this bug... I hope they will fix it in the same save and we won't have to start new game and collect all secrets and chests again... Any news @brandedrespawn?
Message 7 of 10 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Respawn Team

@michael-mw90this should be fixed with the next patch, you'll be able to return to the area and get credit for previously collected chests and secrets

Message 8 of 10 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem I collected both even double checked with guides but 1 on them haven't registered 

Message 9 of 10 (1,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GMelleris I've got the same problem. I've caught the two secrets in crystal caves, but it says that I only caught one, so I can't get the platinum too...
Message 10 of 10 (1,269 Views)