IPD Sector 3 Conquest - summoned IPD does not take damage

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro
OS Version 15.7
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 867-367-149
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Conquest - IPD does not die. Sector 3 conquest mini boss. IPD summoned is not taking damage. Used JML on auto for 6 minutes and could not damage the last one. Modifier should not cause this. Uploaded a video to showcase this error.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Recorded last couple minutes of the bug in action.  IPD does not take any damage and keeps respawning. Modifier does not indicate it should be able to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIiJPF7-h2U

Message 1 of 9 (602 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IPD Sector 3 Conquest - summoned IPD does not take damage

EA Live QV Team

This was very helpful. We managed to get a 100% reproduction rate and flagged the report.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (374 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

In the video it looks like it is summoning new probe droids on top of itself.

Message 2 of 9 (576 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce your report but we were not able to confirm any issues on our side.

Message 3 of 9 (543 Views)

★★ Novice
@crzydroid Yes I got this too - but didnt find with search this so thats a double report. But analyze is great there double
Message 4 of 9 (466 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hard hitting journalism there.....  This happened to me twice, even after killing and reopening the app. The ST basically one shot my JML, which was odd in itself, then the summoned probe droid doesn't die, even when I was hitting it for 200k dmg from a ramped up JKL. The TM and health were flashing like there were multiple droids overlayed, and it's like it was sending out dups to self destruct. Makes the battle impossible to move past. Luckily the third time, when I went in to record it, it worked correctly. Android, s22 ultra. So regardless of your ability to duplicate, it's happening to multiple people on multiple devices, so maybe you should fwd it to the devs instead

Message 5 of 9 (420 Views)

EA Live QV Team
@enderw1776 can you provide additional details or steps on how you triggered it?
Message 6 of 9 (396 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Gunner So the first 3 or 4 times, nothing special, just went into the battle, directly, using a run of the mill JML team and got the infinite spawn summon. 2 or 3 times in a row, before I tried closing and reopening the app fresh and got it again. When I went to record it, after finding this bug, it worked fine. I just went in again and tried it again with JML, and was able to record and replicate it. I then tried right after with JMK and it worked fine. Here is the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwN3IKBV_F0 

The only thing I think I did consistently, though it may or may not matter, is I went after the main probe droid first. The only thing I did before I started recording was open the app, which was already open to conquest. This recording I was able to make it past, unlike the first few times where the spawn seemed infinite. This spawn was messed up, and there were multiple spawns as you'll be able to see, the multiple buff overlays, flickering TM/Health overlay, self-destruct clones, etc, but eventually they did stop over-spawning... still not what is intended I'm sure.

Thanks

Message 7 of 9 (386 Views)

EA Live QV Team

This was very helpful. We managed to get a 100% reproduction rate and flagged the report.

Message 8 of 9 (375 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We are tracking the issue HERE.

Message 9 of 9 (314 Views)