by xXCAPTINWOLFYXx

Original Post

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

★★ Novice

That pc fifix made me have the same bug exept I'm at 4/6 

Message 61 of 411 (4,383 Views)

Re: Bf5 last tiger bug

★★★★★ Newbie

have you found out a way to fix this, I have the same problem as well.

Message 62 of 411 (6,830 Views)

★★★ Novice
It happends to me too. In the first chapter of The Last Tiguer I reach the end of level without repairing and in-game it appears to me complete from the beggining of the level, but I completed too many times without reapiring and I cant get that achiev.
Message 63 of 411 (6,787 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here.

I've done the first chapter, the second chapter, and the final chapter. In-game it shows that I completed it without repairing, but when I get to the menu, it still shows 8/9.

Very frustrating completing the whole story, 2-3 times, finding all the items, doing all the required assignments, only to be told that I haven't completed it.

Grrrrrrrrrr Come on EA/Dice. Get your act together!

Message 64 of 411 (6,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here for ps4 in the first chapter when it says not repair for the whole chapter it won’t work I did it 10 times even tried not get shot through the whole mission I have every other challenge done but that’s the only one not working another thing for that glitch is if I press start it says I did it but when you go back to select act it says you didn’t plz fix
Message 65 of 411 (6,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Nearly The same bug, but i have completed all Tasks including The letters and it says 3 out of 6 letters. But i cant go and do it Again because The letters disapeared in The game After i collected them. ... so i have no way to complete the Mission

Message 66 of 411 (6,723 Views)

★★★ Novice

I´ve found a solution for the problem with the Last Tiger Missions. For far as I know it works on PC.

1.- Disable Cloud Storage and close Origin. Search for Battlefield V save folder (located in My documents), and rename the folder "Battlefield V" with another name ( I just use Battlefield 5). And don´t forguet to disable Cloud Storage or the old data will still be there (dont be panic you dont loose your progress...)

2.- Complete the missions where the achievments was bugged (in my case in the first one when you need to complete without repairing).

3.- Go to your armory in the game and reclaim the Tiger Skin "The Last Tiguer".

4.- Quit game and rename to the original name the "Battlefiled V" folder you just changed name before and reactivate Cloud-Storage.

5.- Now skin should be in your inventory. Works for me.

Let me know if it works for you too.

Message 67 of 411 (4,063 Views)

★ Novice

Hey Atic appreciate the response and potential work around but xbox players simply cant move the save to and from a USB, the only thing we can do is copy the whole game over.

Message 68 of 411 (4,345 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am a little bit worried if that could delete my game progress.

Message 69 of 411 (4,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My Cloud Storage was already disabled.....I did rename the file in my Documents though. Played the first chapter without repairing and got the Special Skin for the Tiger.

Thanks for the suggestion....even though mine was the opposite, it appears to work. And yes, I didn't lose anything.

Woot!

+1 for ya!

Message 70 of 411 (4,027 Views)