Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? North East
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/5/18 7:30 PM
Summarize your bug Game has glitched after a crash, the game thinks that I have collected 2/6 letters but also think I have collected all 6/6 letters. It will also shows that I have not completed the challenge, therefore not unlocking the unique Tiger tank skin. Please if someone knows a fix please help. DICE please, I want the skin.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Find some letters 2. Crash your game
What happens when the bug occurs? Game will not recognize that all 6 letters are collected but also recognizes that all 6 letters are collected.
What should be happening instead? Game should recognize that the letters are collected and should complete the assignment

Here is a picture of the assignment screen

Message 31 of 411 (6,201 Views)

Re: Last Tiger Letters Bug

★★ Novice
I’m so sick of Dice and their garbage coding for their games. Fix one thing break another. I want the skin I worked hard to unlock and because of a but it won’t unlock.
Message 32 of 411 (6,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same issue but on Ps4 (Day1 Ps4)

Message 33 of 411 (6,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That also happened to me

Message 34 of 411 (6,545 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened to me as well. please fix this dice

Message 35 of 411 (6,542 Views)

Re: Last tiger mission challenges bugged

★★★ Newbie
Same problem but on Xbox
Message 36 of 411 (5,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue
Message 37 of 411 (7,028 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger challenges Bug

Message 38 of 411 (6,986 Views)

Re: Last tiger mission challenges bugged

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same happened to me and here's the way to fix it:

1. In Origin right click on BFV, then click game properties, and then on the cloud saves tab turn that off by unchecking the box and save.
  2. Go to C:\Users\username\Documents\Battlefield V and move the settings folder elsewhere like your desktop.
  3. Start BFV. You should be asked to change your brightness and sound settings then it will load you into the intro to war stories. Quit to the main menu as soon as you are able to.
  4. Load the war story that you are having issues with. If you have a stuck challenge on the second or third mission you will need to play through until that mission. I just chose easy difficulty so I could quickly run through the missions.
  5. Complete the challenge/collect the letters that were glitched for you.
  6. At this point I finished out the rest of the missions in that war story. I'm not sure if this is required though. Once back at the main menu, you now should have the check mark indicating that the war story was fully completed.
  7. Quit BFV. Go back to the BFV folder and delete the settings folder that the game auto generated. Then move back your old settings folder that you moved from the BFV folder earlier. Turn back on cloud saves.
  8. Launch the game and go to shipments under armory and your rewards should be unlocked.

Hope this helps!

Message 39 of 411 (5,922 Views)

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Same happened to me on PS4 with "Under no flag" War story. I thought it would be fixed in the overture patch, but no. So, here's how I fixed it yesterday:

• Export the game save files to an USB drive.
  • Delete the game save files in the console.
  • Start the game. You'll have to adjust contrast and play again the intro.
  • Now, play the War Story and complete the bugged challenge. It will show correctly achieved.
  • Close the game, and restore the game save files from the USB to the console.
  • Start the game, and you'll have your reward at the armory.

Hope it helps!

Message 40 of 411 (6,762 Views)