Re: No reward by completing the last tiger challenges in the arsenal

by 2415landon

Original Post

Re: PS4 Last Tiger Letter Glitched out

★★★ Newbie

Hey so I have the same problem except it say I have 5/6 on 1 side and 6/6 on the other and this I very annoying cause it takes effort and time out if your day to do these and to get no reward afterwards is really annoying 

Message 121 of 411 (2,766 Views)

No reward by completing the last tiger challenges in the arsenal

★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number palit gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 6gb vram ddr5
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.12.2018 00:02
Summarize your bug Summarize your bug I completed all challenges within all 3 chapters. I found all the letters too! I dont get the last tiger skin as a reward! I can read all the letters but in the menu of the second chapter i only have 3 out of 6 letters. I cant find any more letters too. Restarting doesnt help. And restarting the chapter doesnt help eaither.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk
What happens when the bug occurs? What happens when the bug occurs? I completed all challenges within all 3 chapters. I found all the letters too! I dont get the last tiger skin as a reward! I can read all the letters but in the menu of the second chapter i only have 3 out of 6 letters. I cant find any more letters too. Restarting doesnt help. And restarting the chapter doesnt help eaither.
What should be happening instead? The last tiger skin as a reward in the arsenal

Everything explained above

Message 122 of 411 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this problem too and I hope ea will fix this bug
Message 123 of 411 (1,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened I can read them all but It say I only have 2 an d no reward after all that hard work this is dumb please ea fix your game 

Message 124 of 411 (1,551 Views)

★ Novice

Same happening here. Platform: PS4

Got 5/6 letters, but when i enter The mission ir says i got 6/6, and on The main menu i can read All The Six letters

Message 125 of 411 (1,531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Xbox users cannot back up or copy gamesaves.

I highly recommend you edit the Xbox section of that tutorial you keep pasting in response to these questions because it is completely invalid.

There is no way to copy or transfer an Xbox One gamesave to a USB or any other drive. It is a system level restriction that you cannot copy or transfer any locally stored saves from the Internal drive even if you have the game installed on an external drive. Even if you delete the local save the console automatically downloads and uses the cloud save. Microsoft did this due to all of the issues on the Xbox 360 with modded, edited and gamesave sharing.

The only actual solution is to manually delete both the local and cloud save for Battlefield V in the manage game section of the Xbox One. The downside to doing this is that you are going to lose all progress in the War Stories except for the rewards and Achievements you've already unlocked which are tracked and stored on EA and Microsoft servers outside of the gamesave.

If you want the gamesave to look like you've actually completed everything you would have to go back and redo everything from the beginning and hope it doesn't desync again and not credit you for something even if it's just a tick mark in the menu.

I had to do this with the original release War stories which weren't tracking properly on act three of the first story. It was quite annoying to go back and redo everything just so it showed up as completed.

This is not an ideal workaround and it been nearly a month and this still has not been fixed by DICE.

Message 126 of 411 (2,650 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't have a usb big enough to store bf5 on  what do I do

Message 127 of 411 (2,639 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger challenges Bug

★★★ Newbie
I have collected all my * letters and it still doesn’t work for me something needs to be done about this glitch
Message 128 of 411 (2,766 Views)

Re: The Last Tiger challenges Bug

★★★ Newbie
And I really want that skin
Message 129 of 411 (2,765 Views)

The Last Tiger War Story is broken

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12/28/18
Summarize your bug I collected all the letters but it says 5/6 but right next to acts it say6/6 letters and it won’t give me the Last Tiger skin
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the letter collection system
What happens when the bug occurs? I and nobody else can get the Last Tiger skin
What should be happening instead? People and I should be getting the Last Tiger skin for completing the challenges

Please watch the whole video for a better explained experience 

Message 130 of 411 (1,718 Views)