[FIXED] Unable to Advance Week - CFM

by ItsLottoZ

Original Post

Madden 20 Franchise Stuck

★ Novice

My franchise mode is completely stuck. I can’t play training not even free practice there is a lock over it. The week advance has a lock over it as well, and i can’t play the game that’s scheduled for the week. When i press to start it nothing happens. Need help! I don’t want the week advanced yet, i just want everything unlocked so the user game can be played. 

Message 181 of 258 (1,364 Views)

Re: Madden 20 Franchise Stuck

★★★★ Novice
@Zachhhh4 from my understanding, this has been a issue for a lot of people for months and there currently is no fix. At this point I don't even think EA or madden or whoever is supposed to be fixing it is truly trying to fix it
Message 182 of 258 (1,318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

At this point should I just start a new franchise? Its been a lil minute. @EA_Blueberry 

Message 183 of 258 (1,158 Views)

★★ Novice

We tried advancing our online CFM past the conference championship week and now it's stuck trying to load to advance to the next week. Has been 19 hours now. Attached 2 screenshots of what we are seeing. Multiple admins have tried in game and through the app

Our league is XFL7 on PlayStation 4

Message 184 of 258 (1,073 Views)

Community Manager

@WasChillin 

The team is aware of this happening to players and still investigating it. I don't think it would hurt to start a new franchise on the side while it's being looked into. We know a lot of players are heavily invested in a specific franchise that can't continue though, so we greatly appreciate everyone patiently waiting for more information around this.

Blueberry.png
Message 185 of 258 (1,061 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Can you help me with my bug or what
Message 186 of 258 (1,058 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happening to me on Xbox One just tonight. Got to the conference championships, and now all my options under the "Things To Do" tab are greyed out and show a lock. Except view weekly awards. I can click on the awards. Game isnt frozen options are just locked. Cant advance, cant sim. Pic submitted of what I'm seeing.

Message 187 of 258 (1,020 Views)

★★ Novice

I started a franchise about 2 weeks ago and I’m having the same problem of not being able to advance at the conference championship of 2023. I’m in an online league by myself.

Message 188 of 258 (956 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUESTED] Unable to Advance Week - CFM

★ Novice

Does anyone notice any difference if they use custom draft classes vs not using. I seem to not have any career mode issues until i import a custom draft class.

Message 189 of 258 (923 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUESTED] Unable to Advance Week - CFM

★★★★ Novice
@Gretzky996 Ours was generic
Message 190 of 258 (862 Views)