Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LottoZ-
Date/time issue occurred Not sure
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Me and friend were playing are franchise and when we advanced the week both are games froze as it was stuck constantly trying to advance when we got back in the franchise the things to do was completely blank leading to no progress cuz we can’t advance or play are games
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Things to do is completely blank and nothing is accessible from that page
What do you expect to see? For it to go back to normal and work properly
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. None
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Whatever ps4 is
Enter RAM memory size in GB Whatever ps4 has

Summarize your bug Me and friend were playing are franchise and when we advanced the week both are games froze as it was stuck constantly trying to advance when we got back in the franchise the things to do was completely blank leading to no progress cuz we can’t advance or play are games
What happens when the bug occurs? Things to do is completely blank and nothing is accessible from that page
What do you expect to see? For it to go back to normal and work properly
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. None
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Whatever ps4 is
Enter RAM memory size in GB Whatever ps4 has

Summarize your bug Me and a friend were playing are connected cloud franchise when we advanced the week the game froze we both had to close the game and ever since everytime we load in the franchise the things to do is completely blank
What happens when the bug occurs? Things to do is completely blank leading to no progress in the franchise we can’t advance or play games
What do you expect to see? The franchise to be normal with the things to do to show up and to work properly
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. No crash report
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Not sure
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not sure

Message 1 of 258 (11,183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [INFO REQUESTED] Unable to Advance Week - CFM

Community Manager

A new title update released today and this should now be addressed for those impacted by it in Cloud leagues.

• Addressed an issue that was preventing some Cloud leagues from being able to Advance Week near the end of the regular season

Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues and thank you very much for sticking this out with us.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 245 of 258 (6,844 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 20 cloud franchise things to do not working

Community Manager

@ItsLottoZ 

Were you and your friend able to get the CFM back up and running or does it still freeze up? There was an update this week and curious as to if that had a positive effect on addressing this for you. I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you both though and hope you weren't too far into many seasons, I know a lot of time can be put into them.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 258 (11,039 Views)

Madden NFL 20 Online Franchise Not Advancing/Locked Options

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Tooms The God
Date/time issue occurred 8/23/2019
Summarize your bug In my Franchise the following options are locked: - View Weekly Awards - Players ready to Negotiate - Scout College Players Also, when I press ready to advance it says "Please Wait..." then it just stops there. It never advances. These options are locked for all the league members as well.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how you can find the bug yourselves, I'm in the 2nd year of my franchise and it occurred.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Options listed above in "Summarize your bug" occur, as well as when you press ready to advance, it just says "Please Wait..." and nothing happens. Even when you press Force Advance nothing happens. The game animations keep going, but you can't move around the menus at all anymore in the mode. Have to restart the game to be able to do anything.
What do you expect to see? The week to advance immediately, and the options to not be locked.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Madden 20 Locked Options.jpg

Not sure why the image is rotated like that, but it shows the locked options.

Message 3 of 258 (10,659 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Sorry it took me so long to respond I couldn’t figure out my EA stuff till now and yes the franchise is still messed up even after multiple updates the things to do after an update in the franchise will pop back up but once we got advance again the same thing happens the advance will freeze game crashes and back to being blank we would love for this to be resolved as we have weeks upon weeks in this franchise and are hoping the games team can find a solution if so let me know thanks

Message 4 of 258 (10,978 Views)

Madden 20 Franchise mode won’t advance

★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Oguntuwase
Date/time issue occurred Sept. 1 2019, 8:00pm
Summarize your bug In my online franchise league we’ve run into a problem where the game gets stuck loading when trying to advance the league, no matter how many times i’ve tried the game will say please wait and my controls will be frozen even though the game is not actually frozen so i have to close the application.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use franchise mode
What happens when the bug occurs? “ Please wait” is presented in a white box on the bottom right of the screen this is when you lose control and the league does not advance
What do you expect to see? It fixed
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Pictures to show that once you advance a text saying “please wait” pops up on the bottom right. This is when you lose all control and need to close the application.

Message 5 of 258 (10,620 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m having a similar issue on Xbox one, did you ever get this resolved?

Message 6 of 258 (10,869 Views)

Cannot advance week in CFM

★ Apprentice

Solo league, playing on cloud save file. In my second year, finished weeks one, two, and three of the regular season. Come week four, it shows I’m supposed to have a game, but there is no option to play any game or to advance. Just “View Weekly Awards” or “Improve Team”. Cannot advance or force win in the scheduling menu. Companion mobile app says the league is simming ahead and to check back later.

So, basically, a lot of time gone down then drain.

Message 7 of 258 (10,578 Views)

Re: Cannot advance week in CFM

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

At this point, I have basically given up hope that my cloud save can be fixed, even though I'd think someone with EA could easily search up my franchise name and correct the issue. And because cloud franchises cannot be backed up in any way, that is the only save file.

It's so disappointing that I don't even want to create another cloud franchise, because it could happen again at any moment. But, then, if I start all over again as an offline franchise (with a couple of my own backup save files)...will my franchise mode still receive the same updates? Or will all the features, player likenesses, etc. be locked to how everything was when I first started the offline franchise?

Man...SO disappointing.

Message 8 of 258 (10,552 Views)

Cant advance connected franchise Xbox One X

★★ Novice

Cant advance my week 13 or 14 of my 8th season on connected franchise. I have deleted the reserved space, hard reset and it never fixes it. Please help

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform: Xbox One X
Which console generation do you have? Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Max ABV
Date/time issue occurred 10/3/2019 around 11pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Start of new week
Summarize your bug: Advanced a week in my connected franchise mode and now all it shows is weekly awards and wont allow me to play a game or advance the week.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I just need to advance the week or be able to play my game
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant do anything other then look at stats and such
What do you expect to see? The ability to scout players and play my game for that week

Message 9 of 258 (10,569 Views)

Re: Cannot advance week in CFM

★★ Novice

This is happening to me now. You never got a fix? I will delete this game and never buy another madden if this * cant be fixed. Its insane

Message 10 of 258 (10,516 Views)