[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

★★★★★ Novice

- Platform: PS3

- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID: shagg11

- Which item did you not receive:  All the new Adidias 17 boots, The new red Torfabrik ball, new League 1 ball  (among others that I can remember now)

- Timestamp of when you purchased the item:  Not sure exactly but I think 24th (Thanksgiving) evening(?) Timezone is US Central

- Which item did you not receive:  The two new New Balance boots, the FA Cup ball

- Timestamp of when you purchased the item: Timezone is US Central, the first day they were available (perhaps adding a timestamp in the bought section of the catalogue would be helpful)

Message 91 of 192 (5,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 17
Platform:PC Origin
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: pellias1
Which mode has this happened in?: Catalogue
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 26/11/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): Not sure
What is your time zone?: GMT +8
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Login to FUT catalogue, can see i bought all the transfer list pile, I should get 100
What happens when the bug occurs?: I checked my transfer list pile and yet it only had 80 instead of 100.
What should be happening instead?: I should get 100 transfer list slot instead 80.

Message 92 of 192 (5,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC Origin
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: Solda90
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 28/11/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): Not sure
What is your time zone?: GMT +1
What happens when the bug occurs?: When I play an ultimate team game, the coin boost is not appearing on the 'match coins' screen. I only receive coins earned from that game and not the coin boost.
When I return to the ultimate team menu after a game, the pop up in the top right hand corner, in red writing, it says "X amount of games remaining on your coin boost". The amount of games remaining is reducing though I am not receiving the coins.

What should be happening instead?: I should be getting all those coin boosts added at the end of each match I play

Message 93 of 192 (5,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Platform: PS3

- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID : CristianCam

- Which item did you not receive: financial take over (several times)

- Timestamp of when you purchased the item 23:00 

This keeps constantly happening, There are no more financial take over left in my account

Message 94 of 192 (5,112 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also had this issue, details for me are:
Platform:PS3
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: jona_seal88
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 01/12/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 15:30
What is your time zone?: GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Check my boot purchases, none of these are available to use in edit mode.
What happens when the bug occurs?: Items bought from EASFC catalogue (specifically boots) are not updates and available to use.
What should be happening instead?: New boots should be available to update players in edit mode.

Message 95 of 192 (5,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Platform: XBox 360
Gamer tag: Bubbahuskey
Items: Both Adidas Ace 17.1 boots (Red Limit & Platin Met/Black/Red - W)
Time: Both on/after 29Nov2016

Since I downloaded the last game update that my system recommend all redeemed items have never showed for use, all players names changed (some have soccer balls for heads) and My Career freezes while advancing days. It is very disappointing to pay as much as these games cost and then not be able to enjoy them.
Message 96 of 192 (5,100 Views)

★ Novice

- Game: FIFA 17
- Platform: XBOX 360
- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID: SyazQaZanDeeNor
-How often does the bug occur?: Everytime
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?: 12/02/2016
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM): 09:45 PM
What is your time zone?: GMT +8hours
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: go into my account and see that I have redeemed a lot of the boots in the EAS catalogue but I still don't have it eventhough they say I have redeemed the item.
What happens when the bug occurs?: items that I bought in the EAS catalogue don't appear and my coins decreased but they say item has been redeemed.
What should be happening instead?: I should be getting all the items that I redeemed.
- Which item did you not receive: a few of the boots and balls in the EAS catalogue

I hope you can either give me the items I have redeemed or make all the missing items redeemable again.
Message 97 of 192 (5,092 Views)

Boots

★★★★ Novice

I bought some new adidas boots and i think the others were mizuno from the catalogue a couple of days ago, yet when I go onto pro clubs they dont show up for me to use. anyone know a fix for this? I have tried checking back each day since purchase but still nothing.

Message 98 of 192 (5,103 Views)

Re: Boots

★★★ Novice

I play FIFA 17 on PC and PS4, I can tell you that is missing items of the catalog on PC, balls and boots, before I did not realize because I used ModdingWayMod but this year mods is not any more available because of Frosbite.

-On the first image, the missing balls on PC

-On the second image, the boots updated for the players but them not available on PC, the game posts new boots without textures (this is not my picture but i have the same problem)

Message 99 of 192 (5,056 Views)

Re: [NFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same problem and can't get any coin boost after they have been paid for so annoyed how do we get them back??
Message 100 of 192 (5,044 Views)