Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Catalogue Items

by SimplySmashing

Original Post

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★ Novice

Great.  So, shouldn't you give me something for alerting you to the fact that there was a problem, giving you the opportunity to fix it for everybody?  How about some packs or coins?

Message 181 of 192 (2,272 Views)

Re: FIFA 17 EASFC CATALOGUE BUG

★★ Novice
I redeemed 10,15 and 10 matches for FUT,. After I reached the required amount of games, it just says it has expired. Please help.
Platform P24
Time stamp : 14:00 CAT
USERID: lu-cash2016

Message 182 of 192 (2,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Same here here . Every time new boots are added they are blank in catalog (see attachment ) and unavailable for a few days in player edit . Issue first noticed with addition of new balance boots which resolved itself a couple days later now same issues reoccurred with addition of Mizuno Morelia Neo Selecao
Fifa 18
Ps4
Psn krystian10
Ea Id :krystian1610
11/11/2017 Mizuno
10/29/2017 NB
Message 183 of 192 (2,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem since release of this game. I'm level 64, bought the CR7 shoes from the catalog when I first bought the game and they remain locked items in my career player mode. The issue persist since the September release.

Today I purchased more shoes from the catalog around 9:30am CST. I purchased three pairs of Nike shoes, two of them are available, but one of them is not. What's the deal? 

- Platform: PS4

- Gamertag / PSN ID / Origin ID: PSN TheSmashSimmons

- Which item did you not receive: Sept.- Nike CR7 Chapter 4 & 5, Nov. 14-  Nike Tiempo Legend VII Blue White Obsidian

- Timestamp of when you purchased the item: For Nov. 14, Between 9:30-9:40am Central Standard Time. For the CR7s, those were like day one release purchases.

Message 184 of 192 (2,143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have this problem when purchased multiple coin rewards from catalogue in FUT 18! What I can do - I don`t whant to miss thousands of fifa 18 coins couse of this bug!

Message 185 of 192 (2,097 Views)

★★ Novice
this is for fifa 18

-Platform --> PS4
- Gamertag --> stan_k2014
- Which item did you not receive: coin booster
- Timestamp of when you purchased the item november 26th

the coin booster do not work.. I can redeem the booster but after the game I dont see any extra coins
Message 186 of 192 (2,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

did not recieve i think 4 coins bonus wich i activated all at once at 29/11/2017

user name serotine69

and email serotine at hotmail dot com

platform is pc 

fifa 18

Message 187 of 192 (2,060 Views)

★ Novice
youthe thing ios
youthe booster pack is missing
youbut the coins wich i should have gotten
youare missing to
youive been ripped off
youif i do that to you you go to the police
youif i pay my game with paypal
youand i refund the coins what will you do?
SankarshanWell as I have already said the booster pack that you say your are missing for that only I would be adding the FC coins if you aren't able to get it from your end you can ask one of your friend to gift it to you!
youserieous man are you on drugs or something?
youcan you calculate the 4 last packs ..... and add the fut coins to my account wich i didnt recieve on your behalf that is my question
SankarshanWell I apologize for the confusion! Well the thing is if the coin booster might have worked. However as you say it hadn't worked so what I can do is ad back the FC coins you used for buying the coin booster. Rest we would be unable to check the boosted coins of each match as the coins you get for each match are according to how you performed and played the mtaches.
youmy friend says he one time buy illegal coins and he say YOU see that immeadialtly , but when you don't give all coins to me YOU say you cannot see this????huh hello can you be a nice person to others and then maybe get that back?
youis there no way for you to see my coin status yesterday around 16 hrs and then see in the registry i unlocked 4 coins booster packs
youand only 800 coins where added after that because i played 2 matches but did not recieve one coin bonus pack
SankarshanWell the coin booster is a EASFC item! It wouldn't show in your Ultimate team. However about the Illegal coins purchase can be found out as the coins come into your account against the terms of services.
youyes but right now you are illegal to me ?
youare we clear on that?
youwhen i purchased the game i purchase that game complete version and not with missing coins bonus content
youare we clear on that?
SankarshanWell it might be possible that you had used the booster before these matches or after the boost the amount of coins you were to get is 400 each match. As we are unable to check it what I can do is add the FC coins which you used for buying the booster as a good will gesture!
youok so now your saying you are unable to check if my story is correct ? correct?
youso all people who had this error in ea should be pleased with that answer your unable to check that so you lose over 20k 30 k coins from 4 coins bonus pack?
SankarshanI’m sorry but I have provided you with the available resolution for the issue, and am going to have to end this discussion if there is nothing else I can assist you with.
The chat session has ended. Please contact us again if you need further help.

wtf ea ???? ea says they cant check this issue so they dont care about the game bugg in other words????
Message 188 of 192 (2,051 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same problem

Fifa 18
Ps4
Id: fifakiraly01

Bought all the coin boost up to level 49, did not arrived....
Please check it and get back to me on my mail adress!
Message 189 of 192 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My coin rewards boost aren't being added at the end of matches.

It will say 3 to go etc. In the menu but then nothing is being added after each game.

What is annoying is that i would usually redeem 1 at a time on previous editions of the game but this time i just redeemed all... and typically it isn't working for any of the boosts!

Please help or do whatever you can
Message 190 of 192 (1,830 Views)