by SaJaBiMaHa

Original Post

[IL] Sulfur Piles Can't Be Removed

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, island living, eco lifestyle, cats and dogs, get together, get to work, city living, snowy escape, get famous, university, journey to batuu, vampires, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, jungle adventure, strangerville, nifty knitting, tiny living, paranormal, Moschino, my first pet, laundry day, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, vintage glamor, romantic garden, perfect patio, movie night spooky stuff, cool kitchen, country kitchen kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clicking on removing the sulfur piles results in the Sim canceling the task to get water, thus not making it possible to be removed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Click on sulfur at the volcano Click clean up Sim starts spraying it Halfway through it is cancelled Sim autonomously gets water Sulfur can't be removed
What do you expect to see? The Sim successfully removing the sulfur.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest patch this bug occurred.

Whenever my conservationist Sim tries to clean up the sulfur at the volcano, it cancels the action mid-way through and no matter how long I try, the action never completes. My Sim had been trying for 3 days until I got frustrated.

I have removed my mods and such and the issue still occurs. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, added owned packs from post below

Message 1 of 4 (552 Views)

Re: [IL] Sulfur Piles Can't Be Removed

Hero
@SaJaBiMaHa Could you please list your packs (or list the ones that you don't own). Some bugs only occur on certain pack combinations so it's important to know what you have.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@crinrictSeasons, island living, eco lifestyle, cats and dogs, get together, get to work, city living, snowy escape, get famous, university, journey to batuu, vampires, parenthood, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, jungle adventure, strangerville, nifty knitting, tiny living, paranormal, Moschino, my first pet, laundry day, toddler stuff, fitness stuff, vintage glamor, romantic garden, perfect patio, movie night spooky stuff, cool kitchen, country kitchen kit

Those are the ones I have (at least from the top of my head that I know) 

Message 3 of 4 (494 Views)

Hero
@SaJaBiMaHa thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)