Re: Sulani Elementals judging sims with no child of the island trait???

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[IL] Sulani Elementals judging sims with no child of the island trait

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sulani, Get Famous, Get Together, Bowling, Spa Day, Dine Out, Nifty Knitting, Patio stuff, Romantic Garden, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Batuu, Outdoor Retreat, Get To Work,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't now
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims have the Child of the Ocean Trait and are celebrities living in Sulani. I have to change their traits for their acting gigs. When I return home, The island elementals have judged us and dishonoured us. We have kept the island clean and it is fully restored to it's perfect beauty. Surely we can have a few hours off to do our jobs?
What do you expect to see? I don't expect to change my traits for acting gigs for a few hours and be judged by elementals. None of my sims have the Child if the island trait, just child of the ocean which means they should'n't be judged, nor have the summoned elementals (they can't) to judge them. All Sims have Sulani Mana inherited trait and Master of the Sea.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Surely we should not be judged by elementals if we have no child of the island traits, just Child of the ocean and we have restored the island to final stage.  It is a paradise now!  My sims need to go to acting gigs so changing them away from child of the Ocean is all I so so that they can have self assured and outgoing traits.  They also have good trait all the time.  This is very sad as my sims are crying huge puddles everywhere and it's embarrassing at acting gigs!  They have not even communed or summoned elementals! Thanks if you can help.  None of the mods are affecting it, as I've tried with my mods removed.  Thank if you can help.Del Sol is not as exciting of as beautiful as Sulani, so I gave up my house on The Pinacles so we could live in Sulani.  We attend all the events we can and clean constantly, confront litterbugs etc..

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 8 (1,169 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Some of my sims inherited the Sulani Mana trait as their parents earned it way back. I found cheating the trait away has stopped the judgements. Who needs lava bombs anyway? Wink So, in a nutshell (or a lava bomb) if you have Sulani Mana Trait, and don't look after Sulani, even if you've become famous and moved to Del Sol, you'll still be judged.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (970 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Gednaa How did you change the traits ? Via Cheat ? There's a known issue with them still being active if you do it that way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thank you!  Aaaah!l tThe old traits Still showing, yes!  I hadn't thought of that.  Dang!  The old ones still show in my profiles.  Frown. Guess we'll have to move back to Del Sol, or does being denied a connection to Sulani have such terrible consequences? Maybe it's not that big a deal?  Thanks, @crinrict 

Message 3 of 8 (1,137 Views)

Hero
@Gednaa I don't really know. Don't think I've ever play with a child of the island.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict. Ineer played child of the Island, just child of the ocean. I moved my celebs back to Del Sol and they are still being judged, except one, who listened to Island Music!  Now I know where I was going wrong.  Maybe I'll start a new game one day, but I just laid tiles in Sunset Boulevard, so would be sad to lose their status and 150 accolades.  :/.   Thanks, Dude. Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (1,085 Views)

Hero
@Gednaa Yeah didn't try either. Does sound like that shouldn't happen though

Thanks for the report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I just got another judgement whilst out at a club gathering. Sim cries a huge puddle and others get mad at him. I get him to mop it up. I have MCC so I just remove the sad moodlet when I see it. So embarrassing though for my poor celebs! lol
Message 7 of 8 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Some of my sims inherited the Sulani Mana trait as their parents earned it way back. I found cheating the trait away has stopped the judgements. Who needs lava bombs anyway? Wink So, in a nutshell (or a lava bomb) if you have Sulani Mana Trait, and don't look after Sulani, even if you've become famous and moved to Del Sol, you'll still be judged.
Message 8 of 8 (971 Views)