[IL] Sims can't pee in the ocean anymore.

by ZekhAstram

Original Post

[IL] Sims can't pee in the ocean anymore.

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? get famous, get to work, university, snowy escape, island living, city living, get together, realm of magic, jungle adventure, parenthood, spa day, vampires, movie hangout, perfect patio, luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? put a sim with a very low bladder in the ocean
What happens when the bug occurs? the sim's bladder remains at the lowest and nothing happens
What do you expect to see? The option to pee in the ocean
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have a merman sim who had a low bladder, I took him to the ocean because he was in a club gathering and I didn't want to bother getting him to a toilet and I knew sims could pee in the ocean, except he didn't. The bladder remained at max and the option that used to exist to pee in the ocean didn't appear. Even with the lowest bladder (which normally causes an auto-failure and makes the sim pee in the ocean) didn't do anything.

I don't know since when the bug is occurring, but it's a feature that I miss, I haven't tried peeing in pools.

Message 1 of 5 (1,672 Views)

Re: [IL] Sims can't pee in the ocean anymore.

★★★ Guide
@ZekhAstram I never knew there even was an option. I knew the "accidental" version from a bladder failure was there but not a choice to have them willingly do it. 🤔
Message 2 of 5 (1,658 Views)

Hero
@ZekhAstram Was it all Sims or just certain traits though ? Not sure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Additionally even on land my merman didn't wet himself. It just stayed at very uncomfortable, bladder accident at 0 minutes, and it lasted several in game hours.

Message 4 of 5 (1,136 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same! I had my sim at Mua Pel'am and I know the public toilet there has been broken since the pack was released, and I thought she'd be fine, just keep her in the ocean until she goes.

Two sim hours with "bladder failure in 0 minutes" I gave up and cheated all her needs back to full. Very frustrating, because I know it used to work and they'd get a happy moodlet from it.

Message 5 of 5 (1,057 Views)