Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [IL] Open Water ladders showing under transportation filter

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Go to build mode 2. Filter by transportation
What happens when the bug occurs? Notice how the open Island Living ladders show up
What do you expect to see? I expect them to not show up under transportation as I fail to see the connection between transportation items and the open waters ladders
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See pic

Bild_2023-02-13_132139204.png

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 4 (772 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [IL] Open Water ladders showing under transportation filter

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (236 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Pro

I completely agree. The choice is certainly odd and dosent male sense to be in the transportation section but the water areas fo make sense though. 

Message 2 of 4 (748 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I've had this happen too, on Xbox Series S. I hadn't played for a few months then I couldn't find the ladders anywhere and I eventually found them in transportation. I thought it was strange.

Edit: image of the problem added below.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 3 of 4 (720 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade
Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)