Re: [IL] [ECO] Water preservation day should not affect with natural well lot tr

by Ice_431997

Original Post

[IL] [ECO] Water preservation day should not affect with natural well lot trait

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an active lot in sulani with the natural well lot trait and wait for the vote to shut down the water.
What happens when the bug occurs? The water gets shut off.
What do you expect to see? The water should not be shut off because its a natural well.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The moment you play an off-the-grid lot in sulani with the off-the-grid and natural well lot traits... and the voting shuts off the water... thats not connected to anything that can be turned off... Seriously?!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: [IL] [ECO] Water preservation day should not affect with natural well lot tr

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hiya,

I don't know about anyone else, but I haven't tried this yet. Before I do check it out, have a look for any updates with graphics, settings, Sims or the launcher you use. Make sure you have no faulty mods or CC. I'm going to be checking very soon. It could be possible that it overrides it, as a lot trait generally does.

ᴴᵒᵖᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʰᵉˡᵖˢ,

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻

ᴵ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᴱᴬ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ,

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ

ᵃⁿʸ ⁱˢˢᵘᵉˢ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉʳˢ

ᵒᶠ ˢⁱᵐˢ ⁴ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ. 

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻

ᴾ/ᴰᵐˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ.

Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

★★★ Novice

Right! I play off the grid trait have off the grid item. Power/water convention make me can't use one that suppose to work off the grid at all! Com'on 

Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)