by xxBella20xx

Original Post

[IL] [ECO] Shoes glitch with kids Dress

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, CatsandDogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dream Home Decorator, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, No Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The error occurs as soon as you select the mentioned clothes in the CAS. ("patch" dress from eco Lifestyle + flower shoes from Island living or Yoda shoes, basegame or flip flops, basegame)
What happens when the bug occurs? A stain appears on the shoes in the color of the dress
What do you expect to see? No stain
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The children's flower sandals from Island Living are shown with a gray* stain when you put on the "patch" dress from Eco Lifestyle. 
The bug is independent of gender.

*The stain changes color depending on the color choice of the dress.

The pictures are attached.

Edit By Crinrict: Filled out form by answers given below, added tags to title
Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Re: Island Living shoes glitch with Eco Lifestyle dress // Kids

Hero

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

If you still aren't prompted, please include this form + answers in your post

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Unfortunately, the form was not displayed to me.

I can't change my first post because it won't let me fill in the fields and I can't save the post that way. See screenshot.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? deutsch
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.87.40.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Together, City Living, Cats&Dogs, Seasons, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Cottage Living, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dream Home Decorator, Luxury Party Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Tiny Living Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, No Kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The error occurs as soon as you select the mentioned clothes in the CAS. ("patch" dress from eco Lifestyle + flower shoes from Island living  or  Yoda shoes, basegame  or  flip flops, basegame)
What happens when the bug occurs? A stain appears on the shoes in the color of the dress
What do you expect to see? No stain
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 3 of 5 (353 Views)

★ Apprentice

When I wrote my first post, I did not know that the error also occurs with the following shoes in combination with the patch dress:

- Yoda shoes, Basegame

- flip flops, Basegame

(Even if you would not choose this combination anyway Large smile )

Message 4 of 5 (341 Views)

Hero
@xxBella20xx Thanks. The template is pretty broken atm unfortunately

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (289 Views)