IG88 prestige bug

★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 6
OS Version iOS 11.2.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 991-589-674
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I took IG88 into the bounty hunter special mission today to fulfill the prestigious quest requirements. I should be at 2/12 battles but the counter is only showing 1/12. I KNOW I used IG88 in the battle. Special battles matter and should count towards the 12 TB battles.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make special battles count towards TB count of IG88 prestigious quest
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This is ridiculous that special missions don't count AND there is nothing that tells the gamer of this in game. If the special mission was acceptable for Boba and wampa, then it should count for IG88

Message 1 of 7 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IG88 prestige bug

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (560 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug.
Message 2 of 7 (561 Views)

★★ Guide
I saw that this issue is supposed to be fixed in the next update. Are we going to be credited with the win or is it tough luck?
Message 3 of 7 (519 Views)

Hi, @taxingpear94 this was fixed in yesterday's update. Players cannot be credited for past progress (probably because the servers weren't logging the completion, so there's no way to verify who should have received credit).
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Bounty-hunter-Prestigious-quest-bug-for-IG-88/m-p/7398748#M222...

★★ Guide
Thanks for actually answering. I'm disappointed that there was an issue last time around and there wasn't an announcement. The forums are a big place and info gets buried quickly.
Message 5 of 7 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not fixed. I'm not getting credit for completing Territory battles with IG88. I think the geonosis battles are not linked to the quest, and my guild no longer does hoth tb. 

Screenshot_20191009-174122_Heroes.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (421 Views)

@JerryAd1 The bug for this thread (in February) was where the quests in Hoth were not getting credit. GeoTB not giving credit is a separate bug.

I'm going to lock this thread now, because it was resolved & the bug was fixed. In the meantime, the GeoTB issue is flagged as a bug, but hasn't been fixed yet.