Re: IG88 Quest Rewards - Request

by Lonwa1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

IG88 Quest Rewards - Request

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Multiple Android phones and iPhones
OS Version multiple
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 929397686
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug IG88 Quest not complete-able via GeoTB
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run IG88 on any team in the Geo TB, win, and you will not get the increase in results for the achievement.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I know this has been a bug for over a year now, and its not going to be a priority. Can you just give me the rewards? All I want is the IG88 Image for my profile. I am a huge IG88 fan and have been working towards the BH quests for many years, and I can't progress because of this bug.

See my attached IG88 figure collection if you doubt I am a fanatic.   =)

Please please please let me have the image. 

Thanks so much,

20200521_091531.jpg
Screenshot_20200625-135159_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 15 (816 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Lonwa1 and thank you for the report and request.

We appreciate your IG-88 enthusiasm and are truly impressed with your dedication. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant the reward and yes we know it is a long outstanding bug but rest assured we have not forgotten about it. In the meantime, if you are so passionate about it how about doing the Hoth TB instead, so that you can complete the quest?

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (772 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Lonwa1 and thank you for the report and request.

We appreciate your IG-88 enthusiasm and are truly impressed with your dedication. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant the reward and yes we know it is a long outstanding bug but rest assured we have not forgotten about it. In the meantime, if you are so passionate about it how about doing the Hoth TB instead, so that you can complete the quest?

Message 2 of 15 (773 Views)

★★★ Novice

Guild and myself find it really hard to justify losing out on the higher get currency just for the image. Until the bug is fixed, I am stuck sadly.

Message 3 of 15 (763 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_HighCommand Hello EA_HighCommand, I actually did drop down to another guild that does Hoth TB's. I completed the first battle this morning, IG-88 still standing, and the counter did not increment. How can I complete this quest?
Message 4 of 15 (691 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

lonwa1, My IG-88 collection is nowhere near as awesome as yours, but I don't think you'll mind if I share one of my pics Standard smile

ig-88.jpg
Message 5 of 15 (683 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@eb332c818b3b3ed0 Spamming every IG-88 bug report doesn't really help that much.
The reason for these bug reports is to flag bugs with the studio.
It is up to CG how they allocate their limited development resources into fixing bugs, creating new content, etc.

There is no feedback loop back to this forum. Once a bug is logged there is nothing more you can do.
Message 6 of 15 (683 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EnigmaPotatoes So when I contacted support today, they said they aren't aware of any bugs that would cause this to happen. Did you at least like my pic?
Message 7 of 15 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

Love the pic. Nice collection. 

Message 8 of 15 (611 Views)

★★★ Novice

As of the now, the bug has been fixed, finally!

Message 9 of 15 (504 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has it really been fixed or only if you do Hoth TB? Cause my battles are still not registering and they ea/cg said yesterday this has never been reported. Thanks. MTFBWY

Message 10 of 15 (461 Views)