IG-88 quest do not progress after winning in Geonosis TB

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad mini 4
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 832-799-756
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug IG-88 quest “mortally wounds” do not progress after winning in Geonosis TB. Please give me +1 win in this quest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have seen reports of this bug on this site as old as summer 2019.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Sweden

IG-88 quest “mortally wounds” do not progress after winning in Geonosis TB. Please give me +1 win in this quest.

Message 1 of 8 (412 Views)

Re: IG-88 quest do not progress after winning in Geonosis TB

★★ Novice

I have totally same problem/bug.

If it is said in quests: bounty hunter 3/7: IG-88 needs to win 12 territory battles.

So i did win geonosian territory battle, but cant get the credit for this ig-88 quest. Why is this not working!? It should.

Message 2 of 8 (384 Views)

★★ Novice
@rangersring My allycode is SWhoG is 281-862-988. Make this igg-88 bug work, i won territory battle with ig-88 already 3 times in game, so please give me right progress counts for his quest.
Message 3 of 8 (381 Views)

@rangersring Thanks for the reports! This has been flagged as a bug already.

★★★ Novice

Yes, the bug has been flagged for a long time. I have seen reports of this bug on this site as old as summer 2019. I do not think they are gonna fix this soon. So please update my account with +1 win manually. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 8 (341 Views)

@NinjaRobot2010 QA support on this board had not done that for anyone on any of the reports, as far as I'm aware.

It is frustrating that quests like this seem to be unimportant to the devs. But all we can do is wait, or try to raise the questions in a Q&A.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @NinjaRobot2010 ,

@NinjaRobot2010 wrote:

[...] I do not think they are gonna fix this soon [...].

The studio has already confirmed this as a bug and is working on a fix. The problem is that this bug is more difficult to fix than expected.

Furthermore there are some other issues that need to get fixed first as they have an impact on the entire game.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Message 7 of 8 (321 Views)

★★ Novice
@CEO_Rago I really wait this bug to be solved, too long time has it been in game. Irriterating not to get bounty hunter quest done and continue quest. Any possibility to push this bug to be repaired? A link where to contact technical support/game developer with dissapointed demands?
Message 8 of 8 (231 Views)