Re: IG-88 TB Prestige Challenge Doesn't Work for Geo TB

by InterstellarFilm

Original Post

★ Novice

Yep this is still an issue. No progress from Geo TB for me.

Message 11 of 22 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on the fix for the IG-88 prestigious quest bug?

Message 12 of 22 (952 Views)

Hi everyone! I know it's frustrating as we wait for bugs to get fixed. This forum is for "collecting" bug information, for the QA team to forward to the developers.

Unfortunately, there is almost never any feedback the other direction, where the devs communicate which bugs are being worked on or when they plan to have them fixed. There should be a very large patch coming next week (since they are dropping support for old iOS phones), and the Devs referenced some QOL upgrades incoming at the Q&A.

What I'd recommend to raise the priority for this bug is to have all your guild mates come onto the board, comment on this thread, and click the "Me too." The more players that complain about an issue, the higher priority the fix will become for the studio.

★ Novice

Many wasted attempts beating these missions with IG-88 only to not have it count.

It cannot be that complicated to have Geo TB count towards that total, especially frustrating considering that no guild wants to do the Hoth missions anymore.

Please at least officially address this EA/CG so we know that you’re working on it. Very frustrating to be stuck on this

Message 14 of 22 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_HighCommand can you let us know the timeline that when this bug can be fixed?

It is still there and it's very annoying that we completed the mission on Geo TB and couldn't get credited.

Message 15 of 22 (834 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @leoceryw,

Unfortunately, I can't.

Message 16 of 22 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still not fixed. I’m 11/12 in that quest and my guild doesn’t do Hoth anymore since geonosis came up... it’s very maddening!

A1D43273-DD24-4E6A-9382-163B982E9288.png
Message 17 of 22 (742 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Any news on this? Should I just abandon this prestigious quest as my guild is NEVER going to do the Hoth TB again due to its garbage rewards?
Message 18 of 22 (673 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @bleenky,

No news as of today, sorry.

Message 19 of 22 (661 Views)

★ Novice

Feb 2020 and this is still an issue. Just remove all quests if you’re not going to allow people to complete them. 

Message 20 of 22 (596 Views)