IG-88 BH Quest No Longer Possible

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 6T
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 345-491-664
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug It is no longer to complete the IG-88 bounty hunter prestigious quest as no TB will allow register successfully.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the prestigious quest. Note that no matter where or how you use IG-88 he does not count for the prestigious quest counts.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Note that previously Hoth TB would work for this quest and now it does not.

Message 1 of 6 (533 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IG-88 BH Quest No Longer Possible

EA Live QV Team

Hello @PrimeForce2000 and thank you for reporting this. This has already been flagged as a bug.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (484 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @PrimeForce2000 and thank you for reporting this. This has already been flagged as a bug.

Message 2 of 6 (485 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide I just want to clarify that this seems to be different than the current/old bug where wins in Geonosis TB would not count for this quest.

It seems that neither TB is working for this now.
Message 3 of 6 (469 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_UltraSlide I've got video showing that it doesn't work as all. Did you see that this isn't the same bug as reported previously but expanded beyond that? It would allay our fears if you could post the text of the bug so we can make sure the scope is actually correct.

My suggested action is to replace this task with something else. I'd be okay with 12000 kills if I could make progress even though it'd take me another year to finish it.

Message 4 of 6 (378 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Excellent suggestion!

Message 5 of 6 (361 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me and at least 2 others in our guild had this. DS Hoth, Phase 1, Combat mission, and the quest line won't update. It's still registering new Payout collections for the second part of the quest, if that helps.

Message 6 of 6 (327 Views)