Re: IG-88 BH Quest Bug

by rj__brando

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, I did the same thing.  Left my guild because I heard that it only increments in Hoth - but nobody wanted to do Hoth.  How many Bothans have to die before they give me my IG-88 avatar?  

Message 11 of 20 (690 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

"prestigious quest lines have no meaningful impact on player development, and are primarily there for titles and portraits, any issues with quest lines are considered very low priority."

Umm, Anakin Skywalker killed every child at the Temple because he was told a "title" was considered very low priority and does not have a meaningful impact.  

Message 12 of 20 (681 Views)

★★ Novice

It doesn't work with Hoth either anymore. 

Message 13 of 20 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

Hoth no longer works either... not only is it not fixed, it's worse. 

Message 14 of 20 (667 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

How can this be marked as "Solved?"

solved.jpg
Message 15 of 20 (616 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Since this bug is marked as Solved I've created a new bug that shows the current state.  They can dup it here if they want, but at least they'll have a chance at looking at it.

Message 16 of 20 (567 Views)

★ Apprentice

It is far from solved lol!! 

Here is the link to the initial update (Feb, 2019) where it states there was a fixsfix so that missions and standard combat missions counted towards the quest:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196041/content-update-2-20-2019#latest

Here's is footage from today, special mission with IG88:

https://youtu.be/G8Yn22_CB2s

As you can see, Hoth TB missions ARE NOT counting towards this quest at this time.

Message 17 of 20 (522 Views)

★★ Apprentice

But it does cost me.  I am literally bribing my guild with stun guns and carbanti donations just so they would choose Hoth.  And after months here I am stuck in the mud.  Not cool that the bug got worse.  It is new since it's getting worse.

Message 18 of 20 (484 Views)

★ Apprentice

@DJ_Beardscruff I left my Guild for the week to compete in Hoth TB.  leaving top end rewards for this!!!  To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.  

Message 19 of 20 (479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to say that the GEO TB Battle does register battles. I am slowly getting there Standard smile

Message 20 of 20 (341 Views)