IG-100 MagnaGuard Invincible

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 524817685
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug For this most recent territory war, myself and several of my guild mates attacked a team where the IG-100 MagnaGuard was invincible once he got to 1 health. This caused us to lose the territory war. Everyone was already dead and he was impossible to take out. I have a video, but it won't let me upload it. Please message me and I can email it to someone.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try attacking this specific team as well. General Grevious (Lead), HK-47, IG-100 MagnaGuard, Jawa Engineer, IG-88.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

As I stated above, this affected my entire guild by losing the war.

0001.jpg
0002.jpg
Message 1 of 10 (1,068 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IG-100 MagnaGuard Invincible

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedidrummer09 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We were able to reproduce this under very specific circumstances and flagged it as a bug now.

PS: You can only upload a video up to 4 MB big (I think), so yes, as @GladOS-013 said, uploading it somewhere and provide the link in your post is usually easier.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (978 Views)

All Replies

Many players who want to submit videos will upload them to youtube, and supply a link here. Is that an option for you?

★★ Novice

This occurred during the Territory War that concluded today. Jedidrummer is a member of our guild: Czerka Co. Everyone in our collective guild lost due to this “bug” as we expended resources to kill the unkillable. Had we not expended these resources towards Magnagaurd, we could have used them elsewhere.

Message 3 of 10 (1,048 Views)

Quick question: Was the Ig-100 the 5th to be killed in the first battle?

I'm wondering if his new "skill that gives one final turn before he dies" has a glitch if there are no other allies, similar to how Imperial Probe Droid can't sacrifice himself if there are no other allies.

@CG_MindTricks @EA_HighCommand

★ Novice

I honestly don't remember for sure. (I used to be a QA Lead for a software company so I am kicking myself for not paying closer attention) I believe he was hit by Lando's AOE that should have killed him before everyone else died, but it is possible he was the last one left. I think he was almost dead when I first went into the battle (since I was not the first person to attempt. I was the second.

Message 5 of 10 (1,028 Views)

I'm just brainstorming for ideas. What's "different" about his kit compared to the others? Well, he has a skill that prevents him from dying under certain conditions - and so my guess is that there's some glitch in how that interacts with the rest of his team.

I have to leave it up to MindTricks or HighCommand to do the testing though. I'm just a lowly player. Standard smile

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedidrummer09 and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We were able to reproduce this under very specific circumstances and flagged it as a bug now.

PS: You can only upload a video up to 4 MB big (I think), so yes, as @GladOS-013 said, uploading it somewhere and provide the link in your post is usually easier.

Message 7 of 10 (979 Views)

★ Novice

Glad you were able to reproduce it! I won’t bother uploading the video then unless you think it would be helpful.

So what your saying is I shouldn’t use this as my new defense in area? 😆

Message 8 of 10 (972 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedidrummer09 and thank you for your update.

Your video will surely be helpful, so feel free to upload it and provide us with the link, if you don't mind.

And no, I am not saying anything about using him, that is completely up to you :P.

Message 9 of 10 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @jedidrummer09 and thank you for your update.

Your video will surely be helpful, so feel free to upload it and provide us with the link, if you don't mind.

And no, I am not saying anything about using him, that is completely up to you :P.

I had the same issue myself and was trying to post a video, but it seems others have already raised the bug here. I recorded some footage of the bug: IG-100 MagnaGuard TW bug

Hope it's useful.

Edit: I had killed GG in the previous fight but had gone after MagnaGuard first and the bug was already there, so it doesn't seem like he has to be the last to be killed for the bug to occur. It seems likely that it is tied to his special where he takes one last turn though.

Message 10 of 10 (897 Views)