I was wondering why you haven't put the Zenfone 2 as a compatible device yet?

by Killin4MaulSkin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was wondering why you haven't put the Zenfone 2 as a compatible device yet?

★★★★ Novice

As the title states, I wanted to inquire when the Asus Zenfone 2 (https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Phone/ZenFone_2_ZE551ML/) will be listed as a compatible device with the game? The phone has been out now for a little over a year, and I've been running the game without issue since the official release at the end of November.

As of right now, I have to download the apk from google play on my computer, send it to my phone, then install it. It would be nice to just be able to install directly from the play store.

I've tried opening up a ticket, but the response was, "I'd request you to post this question on our Forums so that our Development Team can take a note of it."  I've posted bug reports before on the forums and they have all gone unanswered.  I'm hoping to get an official response, perhaps even an ETA?

Message 1 of 6 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was wondering why you haven't put the Zenfone 2 as a compatible device yet

Community Manager

@Killin4MaulSkin There isn't a person to get you in touch with in regards to this, as it is an internal reviewing process for which we aren't sharing information publicly.

That said, if I get the chance, I will inquire about it internally.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (195 Views)

All Replies

Re: I was wondering why you haven't put the Zenfone 2 as a compatible device yet

Community Manager

@Killin4MaulSkin Hi,

Unfortunately this isn't an answer we can provide here either.

The reason some devices aren't listed as compatible is usually because they fail a certain aspect of the game in testing.

I don't have any in-sight into how often we might re-test this and update the list, but if it is working for you, play away!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 6 (198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Nils - Who would be the best person to get in touch with then?  It's working well, but the unnecessary steps are exhausting.  I would like to be able to use my phone independant of a computer, as I'm not always near one.

Message 3 of 6 (189 Views)

Community Manager

@Killin4MaulSkin There isn't a person to get you in touch with in regards to this, as it is an internal reviewing process for which we aren't sharing information publicly.

That said, if I get the chance, I will inquire about it internally.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 6 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Nils - That is all I ask for.  Thank you very much ahead of time for the effort.  =^)

Message 5 of 6 (177 Views)

Community Manager

No worries, fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 6 (172 Views)