I thought the tournament was to be competitively balanced???

by concreteman65

Original Post

I thought the tournament was to be competitively balanced???

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Leading up to the tournament it was said that it would be balanced by arena power and gear level to give people of different levels a "fair" chance. The way this is set up the only fair chance that was given to some of us was to be a sacrifice to the top players in the game. Why not just have one leaderboard only?? It would be better than it is now since some of us would be able to find a battle we could actually compete in and possibly win. The fact that you can only use each character once or spend gems to use them again is also a joke.
Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Re: I thought the tournament was to be competitively balanced???

★★★ Newbie
Right?! During this tournament I've managed to defeat 1 team and 2 individual characters, giving me a grand total of 210 points, placing my ranking at 4530. It's totally awesome going up against characters who hit 3x harder than my characters, making it impossible to defeat even a single enemy. I would think that with 4529 people ahead of my rank I would be able to get a better match up. Apparently not. I'm hoping to rank so bad that my reward is simply a message confirming my participation in the event...
Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)