I opened the game and immediately went to my Sim doing the Home Baking challenge

by Berathe1

Original Post

Highlighted

I opened the game and immediately went to my Sim doing the Home Baking challenge

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei M3
OS Version Android 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004902959685
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I suppose click on a completed event at the same time a free offer comes up?
What do you expect to see? What should happen is for the reward to remain and the bonus video to be able to be watched after claiming the gift
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback

I opened the game and immediately went to my Sim doing the Home Baking challenge. I clicked to get the rewards and watch the video but at the same time the Baby Yoda popped up to claim. I did this but found the Home Baking complete screen had disappeared including the video option. I ended up with no reward, not even the one without watching the video. The game recorded the event as complete but there were no tokens or sweet treats added. Royal Treat tokens are hard to get, now I have lost two. That is the bad bit

Message 1 of 3 (473 Views)

Re: I opened the game and immediately went to my Sim doing the Home Baking chall

That sounds like some really bad timing. 
Hopefully, you'll be able to make this event anyway.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (403 Views)

Re: I opened the game and immediately went to my Sim doing the Home Baking chall

★ Apprentice

Thanks! No I didn't. Two boxes short

Message 3 of 3 (373 Views)