I`m one with the force feat bugged

by dzhodzhyk797

Original Post

Re: I`m one with the force feat bugged

★★★ Novice

Pretty sure more people read the feat in GAC more than those who scrutinize every word in the newsletter. Kinda ridiculous, could have easily used both of them together but decided to undersize the attack for more banners.

Message 11 of 21 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used Chirrut as well and didn’t get this feat. 

Message 12 of 21 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

Won one battle with just Baze in it but no feat achieved. Then next battle with Chirrut, still no feat. CG - pls provide rewards and points for those that achieved per the instruction of Baze OR Chirrut in a battle.

Message 13 of 21 (624 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

When I saw that using Chirrut alone hadn't given me the feat, I took screenshots of the GAC feat list before another battle, the win of a battle with Baze, and another of the GAC feat list afterwards (which shows no feat earned plus the score being upped by my win).

This was obviously an error in the copy, since the requirements use "or" in the GAC feat list, but "and" in the newsletter.

But EA/CG no longer post blog articles about upcoming GAC seasons, so a third source is no longer available to know which of the two was the correct requirement. And the GAC feat list is arguably the canonical source, since that's what people will most likely consult for the requirements before they attempt to do the feats.

I'll be happy to share my screenshots, if someone from EA/CG would like to see them.

Here's hoping that this copywriting error will be corrected - and that those of us who qualified for the GAC feat per the feat listing copy, will be rewarded the feat.

Message 14 of 21 (616 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, no portrait after win with SLK and Baze. Ally code is 596-438-445

Message 15 of 21 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Got the same Problem using Jedi Revan, Grandmaster Yoda and Chirrut. The feat says "or" in german. My ally Code is 138-273-662

Screenshot_20210620-223514_Heroes.jpg
Message 16 of 21 (594 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I used CLS, Threepio & Chewie, and Chirrut Îmwe to win my GAC battle, but did not receive the feat rewards (Championship points, tokens, and portrait). The GAC feat clearly states, "Win a Grand Arena battle using Baze Malbus OR Chirrut Imwe." I assume the problem is that the first version of the feat in the newsletter stated, "Win a Grand Arena battle using Baze Malbus AND Chirrut Imwe." However, it was changed to "Baze Malbus OR Chirrut Imwe" when the feat was actually posted in the GAC feats. My ally code is 668-645-768. Please correct bug and give us the rewards we earned.

GAC-S18-W3R3-Chirrut-02-SShot-2021-06-20-at-13-38-15_v2.jpg
Message 17 of 21 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here. Won with baze. 842-356-995

Message 18 of 21 (555 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

We have now brought it to the teams attention that the description of the feat "I am One With the Force; the Force is With Me" is misleading. The feat required both Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus.

Message 19 of 21 (1,019 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the answers, but I’m still unclear as to what’s next.  

Do you mean that the swgoh team agrees it’s misleading and is going help people who met the feat’s in-game description, or do you mean they are sticking to the newsletter description of the feat and we are all just out of luck?

As many pointed out, it was not our inability to meet the difficulty of the feat that prevented us from obtaining it.  It’s that the declared requirement didn’t match the way it was coded.

Message 20 of 21 (471 Views)