Original Post

Accepted Solution

I’m not able to join games but my teammate is

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dr_kevron
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound and lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibby
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was in readied up in the lobby and my teammate joined but not me
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was readied up
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? About 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) It’s random but mostly mornings in the EST
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I ready up in the lobby my teammate joins the match but I don’t.
What should be happening instead? I should be joining the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The only thing I would recommend is that somehow allow me to join the game 100 percent of the time. It is a little annoying to have to gamble bid I am going to join the game

Glitch

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I’m not able to join games but my teammate is

Community Manager

Hi @Pathymainvoidz96

I see this happen from time to time. Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop it from happening? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

All Replies

Re: I’m not able to join games but my teammate is

Community Manager

Hi @Pathymainvoidz96

I see this happen from time to time. Can we try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop it from happening? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)