I'm Experiencing 3 Sims 4 Bugs

by ImDragone

Original Post

I'm Experiencing 3 Sims 4 Bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a sim living in Sulani to experience the Sulani bug, and invite the neighbors in during their visits.. For the other bug, try to happily marry another sim. Make, and play a romantic trait sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? In the Sulani bug, a Sulani neighbor comes over, then acts like s/he lives there for days straight. In the relationship bug, everyone is romantically rejecting everyone else! My mother also experienced the latter bug, and is playing Sims 3 over it. Now, that I can't marry my sim, I'm going to play Sims 3, too, until you fix this in a patch. I heard about my mother getting the relationship bug today. Then, I got it as I played. I can't marry my sim to anyone! He can't even START a romantic relationship in the first place! As for the romantic trait sims, they have always been turned off by almost all romantic efforts, no matter what you do.
What do you expect to see? I want these two bugs fixed. The relationship one gets in the way of marriage, and family starting. I don't want to have to adopt forever more because Sims 4 is bugged in romance. I didn't make my Sims for them to reject eachother.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It had been a long while since I last played, because of focusing issues. My new Folic Acid vitamin seems to have me able to game again. I was playing Sims 3 yesterday, though still find I keep house hopping. But, I am able to play now, just havin' trouble picking a house in Sims 3. I decided to see if I could fixate on one family in 4. Easy enough, as I love my Tashi Druk sim a lot. But, then, both of those bugs happened. I already knew about the Sulani bug, and was surprised no one fixed it yet, as it's been happening since that pack first came out. Then, I found that Tashi rejects every woman no matter how much he has in common, and no matter how high their friendship is. They reject him, too. It reminds me of the fact that the Romantic trait s bugged. I'm now reporting that bug, too. Since base game, romantic sims reject almost all romance. He's not romantic, though, he's normal, and he's still rejected, and rejecting with everyone.

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: I'm Experiencing 3 Sims 4 Bugs

★★★ Newbie

I tried making Tashi Druk, and Rihana Kisai married from CAS onward in a new game, and put them in Strangeville instead of Sulani.
Either Sulani has the no romance acceptance bug, or being married from the get-go bypasses the bug.

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)