Re: I lost some of my game progress

by SalixCat

Original Post

I lost some of my game progress

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version iOS 15.0.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you first login into the game, there is a banner from level one about not making a fort and cleaning up boxes that is stuck on top of my level progress. When you go to the buildings in town, eco workshop and click on hobby items, they are all locked and back to level 1. When you go to house 1 the house and it’s content are not there. Just the level one house. When you go to house 2, the walls and floors of the house are missing but the contents, windows and roof are still there.
What do you expect to see? I expect you to see a level 57 house gone and replaced by a level 1 house. I expect you to see a house without floors and walls. I expect you to see locks on top of my eco workshop and all the buildings in town I unlocked.
Connection Type
Please select your region Other
Country South Africa

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 11
OS Version IOS 15.0.2
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you first login into the game, there is a banner from level one about not making a fort and cleaning up boxes that is stuck on top of my level progress. When you go to the buildings in town, eco workshop and click on hobby items, they are all locked and back to level 1. When you go to house 1 the house and it’s content are not there. Just the level one house. When you go to house 2, the walls and floors of the house are missing but the contents, windows and roof are still there.
What do you expect to see? I expect you to see a level 57 house gone and replaced by a level 1 house. I expect you to see a house without floors and walls. I expect you to see locks on top of my eco workshop and all the buildings in town I unlocked.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Other
Country South Africa

I lost my relationship, career and hobby progress. My eco workshop is locked again and one house is completely missing, so is it’s contents.

I reinstalled the app, I checked and I am still logged in with Apple Game Centre, I waited for 24 hours, and I contacted EA three times and no help.

I did link my account to my Apple ID a long time ago, as I played, my game progress was saved. I did not play anonymously, I played with my Apple ID using the Apple Game Center. I played on my iPhone, not a pc and not a tablet. I did not delete my account, I did not deactivate my account, I do not want to save my progress now because I already did. I just want to recover some content I lost.

Message 1 of 2 (354 Views)

Re: I lost some of my game progress

Hero

@imtshegofatso Have you contacted EA Help from your in-game account? 

Help tickets from your mobile in-game account are the best way to contact support as they will go through directly to the mobile advisors. 

Using other methods like Facebook or Twitter will only delay support and  you will be asked to go back and send an in-game help ticket. 

A Help Ticket from your in-game account is a message that brings through needed details directly to mobile advisors. 

Follow the following steps:

• Tap the arrow pull-out tab on the right side of the game screen.

Tapping the arrow to open the help menu on the right side of the screen in The Sims Mobile.

• Tap the Settings cog tab.
  • Tap Help & About.
  • Tap Help to visit EA Help.

The Help & About button in The Sims Mobile Settings menu.

The EA Help site will open on your device's web browser.

Choose your device.

Select topic. Sometimes you will also have to select issue depending on the topic you have selected.

Provide your player-ID. Here you can read where to find it.

Select a contact option. I personally prefer Email, but different options will appear depending on your location and time.

Fill in the form. Provide all information that could help solve your case.

Attach screenshots if you have and send in your ticket.

If the EA Help site does not open, try clearing cookies on your browser. This might help open the EA website on your device. Here you can read how to clear cookies on iPhone or iPad or how to clear cookies on Android.

If you are not able to open your game app, please use the following link to send in a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile 

If you have lost pack content or haven't received a pack, have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)