I lost my skin on Apex Legend ( Pathfinder twitch prime Skin)

by IndorieSama

Original Post

Re: I lost my skin on Apex Legend ( Pathfinder twitch prime Skin)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Feels like EA don't wanna touch this issue anymore and wants us to contact twitch prime support instead. I'm chatting with a Twitch Prime support representative right now. Will post updates.

***UPDATE***

Big shocker... Twitch Prime support wants me to contact EA support instead.

Me: Hi! 10:10:13
Me: I sent a help request regarding a missing Twitch Prime skin in Apex Legends. I followed the instructions in the email I recieved to no avail (unlinking account and linking it again). 10:10:13
Me: What's the next step? 10:10:13
Me: The skin that's missing is (you've probably guessed it by now) Omega Point Pathfinder. 10:10:13
You are connected to Vasanth Kumar from PrimeVideo.com
Vasanth Kumar: Hi there ! This is Vasanth and I am here to help you. 10:10:43
Me: Hi 10:11:47
Vasanth Kumar: I am sorry to know that the Skin in Apex Legends is missing 10:12:32
Vasanth Kumar: Could you please allow me a moment while I check your previous conversation. 10:12:54
Me: Absolutely 10:13:02
Vasanth Kumar: Thank you. 10:13:22
Vasanth Kumar: Thank you for staying connected 10:15:51
Vasanth Kumar: I have checked your account and see that the Apex legends loots are claimed on your account 10:16:15
Vasanth Kumar: May I ask, if you have claimed the loots on any other Twitch ID? 10:16:27
Me: No, I only have one Twitch ID that I'm using. 10:16:44
Vasanth Kumar: In this case, I would suggest you to contact the customer support of Apex legends who can help you with this 10:18:57
Vasanth Kumar: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 10:19:00
Me: Will do, but people are saying that they ask us to contact Twitch Prime support instead :\ I'll give it a try anyway. 10:19:54
Vasanth Kumar: Thanks for your understanding 10:20:12
Vasanth Kumar: Is there anything else I may help you with? 10:20:17
Me: Not at the moment. You've been helpful :) 10:20:34
Vasanth Kumar: Thank you for being a part of Amazon family. Please do click the 'END CHAT' button on the top right of this window to close this conversation :) 10:20:41
Vasanth Kumar: Have a great day ! 10:20:44
Me: You too! 10:20:55

***UPDATE 2***

Started a chat with EA support, updates will be posted.

Manu: Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Manu, may I start with your first name please?
you: Daniel
Manu: Hi!  Daniel, I hope that you are doing great.
Manu: As I can check see that your pathfinder skin is missing.
you: It's missing. I've been in contact with Twitch Prime support, and they wanted me to contact you guys about this.
Manu: Yeah, I can see that.
Manu: I need to confirm few details to locate your account. Does that sounds good?
you: Absolutely
Manu: That's nice!
Manu: Could you please me with your email which is registered with an EA account?
you: *email redacted*
Manu: Thank  you for the information.
Manu: I would like to inform you that I am sending you an email with 6 digit verification code. Please send me the same code.
you: *6-digit verification code*
Manu: That's so qucik!
Manu: quick*
you: I'm prepared with my email open and everything :P I've been in contact with you guys before :)
Manu: Oh that's so nice of you!
Manu: I appreciate your cooperation.
Manu: May I know when your pathfinder skin  has been gone?
you: Well, I can't tell for sure when it dissapeared, because I've been abroad for a few months and didn't have access to a computer. I just noticed that it's gone a few days ago.
Manu: Oh I see that your pathfinder skin has gone when you were in abroad.
you: I've seen people reporting it missing on reddit and such. I'm guessing something with a gamepatch made it dissapear.
Manu: Please res assured I will help you with all possible ways.
Manu: I would like to inform you that I am chatting with one of our experts.
you: Oh, take your time. I'm not in a rush :)
Manu: Thank you so much. Daniel.
Manu: I am still working on your concern. Please stay connected.
you: Will do.
Manu: I would like to inform you that this issue has been faced by many player and our studio know this issue. Please rest assured our team is working on the same to get this glitch fixed as soon as possible.
Manu: I would request you to wait for some time you will be notified once the issue get fixed.
Manu: I would suggest you to keep checking twitter for related updates.
you: Ah, I see. Thank you so much for the help and info. I'll keep an eye out.
Manu: Perfect!
Manu: Just a quick recap you reach out to us  that you are facing issue with your missing skin However, I deeply regret that I am unable to fix this issue from my end as the issue is known to our studio and our team is working on the same to fix it. I hope that you will mark this as an undesirable experience with us.
Manu: I am also sharing you a followup email stating the same after this chat.
Manu: Would there be anything else I can do to brighten up your day?
you: Thank you :) I feel like you've been a great help by giving my this information.
you: I require no further assistance at this time :)
Manu: Thank you so much. Daniel I appreciate your cooperation with us!
Manu: Thank you so much.
Manu: It was my pleasure to help you today. Contact us any time you need help, or read our articles at help.ea.com to find answers to common questions. You can also ask our Answers HQ community at answers.ea.com. Have a good one!

Thank you for contacting EA Help.  Have a great time ahead.
Manu: Please Click on ***END CHAT*** button to end this chat session successfully"
you: Have a great day! Bye!

TL;DR

They are aware of the issue, and are working on a fix to address the glitch.

Message 171 of 206 (1,107 Views)

Re: My skin is gone

★ Novice

I have lost my purple Pathfinder skin as well, I just started really getting into pathfinder after I tried him out on launch. I quickly noticed I didnt have my skin. FIX THIS ISSUE QUICK PLEASE

Message 172 of 206 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's the thing though, they first send you to twitch and amazon for whatever reason, only to be sent back to EA for them to tell you "we know, we're working on it"... Like what the hell.. that's awful. same happened to me.

Message 173 of 206 (1,074 Views)

★ Novice

it happened to me as well. Coming back to APEX and I don't find my Pathfinder Twitch skin. wth.

Message 174 of 206 (1,026 Views)

★ Novice

still have this issue

wondering if you ever founda fix

Message 175 of 206 (907 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just logged in for the first time in a while and noticed that my Twitch Prim Pathfinder skin is also missing. Is there anything I need to do to get it back?

Message 176 of 206 (888 Views)

★ Novice

Was there ever a fix for this? I just came back from being gone for 2 months and my pathfinder skin is gone

Message 177 of 206 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too bro and still without my skin

Message 178 of 206 (800 Views)

why did i lost my twitch prime skin for pathfinder

★★★ Newbie

id like to know why i lost my twitch prime pathfinder skin after logging in months after getting it

Message 179 of 206 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just started playing apex again and notice I too lost my pathfinder twich prime skin, it was the only good looking shin so how do I get it back 

Message 180 of 206 (578 Views)