Re: I keep getting kicked after finishing missions in Anthem

by oshyitsu1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I've heard about Anthem crashing for PS4. I own it for Xb1 and last night I was booted to the Xb1 account home screen after finishing a story mission. I reached level 8 and had unlocked a new javelin when I heard a buzzing/ringing-type sound and was booted. Just wanted to bring it to your attention. Thanks.

Message 41 of 50 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem except for on xbox one x. I have restarted my game, internet and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It's happened back to back for 3 missions straight before I gave up on playing the game. 

Message 42 of 50 (637 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
That’s awesome news!
I have had zero drops in connection since changing over, hopefully it keeps working for you
Message 43 of 50 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry that was directed at xxmrxwhite.

Guys I suggest trying the dns change on both ps4 and Xbox
Message 44 of 50 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has happened to me for the past week. I play on PC. After every mission, it kicks me out and loads me back to the original start up screen. I absolutely HATE this
Message 45 of 50 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm plating in standard ps4, and this keeps happening to me, 2 weeks after all these other replies. There's the big update tomorrow morning i'm praying fixes this, but i've played several missions now where i get thru fine n then get kicked right after mission ends. I lose all my loot and xp, but the story still progresses, and sometimes i can hear the summary going off in the background when i load back into the game. It's highly annoying, i've lost out on a lot of epic items just in the last two missions alone. 

Message 46 of 50 (609 Views)

★ Novice

It has happened to my buddies and me, and we have gotten our guaranteed masterwork component for completing legendary contracts.

Message 47 of 50 (605 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here but on PC

I finished a mission, and suddenly I'm greeted with the Anthem start-up screen and loading.

Loaded into the game again and have lost all the exp and loot I would have gotten.

So lost my second Masterwork I would have gotten (first on Storm).

How can that hppen in a game that had SIX years work done???

Message 48 of 50 (584 Views)

★★ Novice
Yeah I'm getting kicked alot also. It always say anthem service is currently unavailable. Loosing interest fast.Almost feel bad letting this game pull me away from red dead redemption 2. Might half to go back.
Message 49 of 50 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and I’m also getting kicked out while just walking around fort tarsis. It keeps kicking me back to the main menu. 

Message 50 of 50 (497 Views)